Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Preparations

What happens when Syaoran returns from Hong Kong and finds that something is wrong with Sakura? Please tell me what you think =)

Chapter 6 - Preparations

Chapter 6 - Preparations
Chapter 6: Preparations

The next morning, Sakura got up and was feeling much better. She was able to get out of bed fine and wasn't feeling as tired. She got dressed and opened her bedroom door. She looked down and found that Syaoran had fallen asleep right in front of the door. She smiled and knelt down.

"Syaoran. My dear, sweet Syaoran, wake up."

"Huh..oh Sakura! You're awake. How are you feeling?"

"Fine, thanks to you and Touya. Thank you so much for never leaving." She got closer to him and kissed him. He blushed, then got up.

"Well, I would never leave you when you're in need. I love you too much to ever let something terrible happen to you."

"I love you too Syaoran."

"Oh now isn't this sweet." Said Touya as he walked in on the two. "Okay guys. It's time to eat."

They both were silent and walked towards the table. They sat down only to find that Touya had made a big, delicious meal for them. They started filling up their plates and thanked Touya.

"It was no problem. I had a feeling Sakura was going to be better this morning, so I decided to make her favorite breakfast."

They looked at each other and began to eat. Kero joined in a minute later after he woke up late. He started eating right away and almost didn't give himself time to breathe.

When they were done eating, Touya left for work. Sakura and Syaoran then went into the living room and watched tv. They were watching a movie and right in the middle of it, there was a special report.

"Attention, people who leave in the area of this broadcast. There has been a disturbance in the city and we strongly suggest that everyone is to be cautious when outside. There has been sightings of people disappearing and buildings collapsing for no apparent reason. The police haven't released much information yet, but we will keep you posted."

Sakura, Syaoran and Kero were shocked. Syaoran looked over at Kero.

"Could there be a connection between that and the new power you've been sensing?"

"It's possible. People don't just disappear for no reason. It has to be some kind of magic. I think we should check it out."

"Sakura, do you think you are well enough for this?"

"Ya I'll be fine. Even so, we need to find out what's been going on. And I for one, will not sit here and let things get any worse."

And with that, they were on their way over to Tomoyo's. They thought that she would be able to come up with something that would help them, and that maybe Eriol will be there to help them too.

When they arrived, they were greeted by both Tomoyo and Eriol. Syaoran walked up to Eriol and had a serious look on his face.

"Have you been sensing this new power lately too?"

"Why yes I have. And I think that the events that have been taking place in the city, are connected."

"Why don't you guys come in and discuss this. I can put on some tea and Sakura can try on the new outfit I made." Sakura looked at both Syaoran and Eriol and blushed, but agreed with her.

Later on..."Tomoyo, do I really have to wear this?"

"Oh but Sakura, it looks so pretty on you."

Sakura looked over to Syaoran, who practically had his mouth wide open. He couldn't believe his eyes. He had never seen anything more beautiful. Sakura was wearing a dress that looked a tiny bit similar (mainly in color) to the one she wore in the play awhile back (if you don't know that one, watch the 2nd movie). It was very different in some ways though. One, it was shorter. It went just above her knees. It had no puffy sleeves. The only thing holding it up was a couple of straps. (It's kind of hard to describe the rest. If you go to my profile you can see it there.)

"Sakura.."Said Syaoran as he got up out of his seat.

"You look beautiful. I..I don't know what to say. Just...wow."

He was almost in a daze while saying all this. Sakura continued to blush, just about ten times more now. He came up to her and grabbed her hand. He bend down and kissed it. He looked up at her and said, "My princess, Sakura."

She blushed even harder but then brought his face closer to hers and they kissed.

"Okay, guys. Sorry to break it up but we have something really important going on here." Said Eriol as he got impatient.

"Ya he's right." Said Sakura as she sat down on the couch. Syaoran shortly joined her. "So what do you think is causing this, Eriol?"

"I'm not totally sure but I know it has to be someone with immense and extremely, strong powers. They could even be more powerful then you or me, Sakura."

Sakura gulped hard and started to get nervous. "Well how can that be?"

"Well, I don't know Sakura but we should go check it out. Do you guys know where most of the disappearance have been happening?"

"I heard they've been happening about 8 blocks from here." Said Tomoyo as she got out the local paper.

"Well, I think we should go there and try and find the source of this power." Said Syaoran as he looked over at Sakura. She nodded in agreement and stood up. "Let's go then."

They all agreed and were on their way.

**************************************************************************

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment