Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The New Power Revealed

What happens when Syaoran returns from Hong Kong and finds that something is wrong with Sakura? Please tell me what you think =)

Chapter 7 - The New Power Revealed

Chapter 7 - The New Power Revealed
Chapter 7: The New Power Revealed

The sky began to darken and the wind began to blow harder. And down the street walked four teenagers, ready and willing to begin their new battle. After so many fights together and so many tests of strength and power, they enter the territory of a new evil power. Each one supports the other and encourages them. With love and courage on their sides, they know, that no matter what, they will triumph against anything that comes their way.

"Syaoran..." Whined Sakura. " I want to go home."

"Oh come on Sakura. You can't back out now."

"I know. I'm just kidding. I want to find out what is hurting so many innocent people."

"Me too." Replied Syaoran as he took her hand in his and raised his head high.

Tomoyo and Eriol were close behind but knew they had to be careful. Eriol did have power (lots of it too) but he feared for Tomoyo. She never had any power and was very vulnerable. He didn't want her to go but knew he couldn't part her from Sakura when she is in a time of need.

As they got closer to Penguin park, Sakura, Syaoran and Eriol could feel the power getting stronger and stronger. They turned the corner and Sakura turned to Tomoyo.

"Tomoyo...please stay here."

"But I want to help."

"To be honest, the only way you can help now, is to stay safe. I can't let anything happen to you and you need to stay out of sight. Please Tomoyo."

"Okay Sakura."

Sakura and Syaoran walked a bit ahead to let Eriol talk to Tomoyo alone.

"Eriol...I want you to return to me, safely."

"Don't worry my dear sweet Tomoyo." He reassured her as he placed his hand on her cheek. She placed her hand on top of his and rubbed it on her face.

"I love you so much. Please don't get hurt."

"I won't. I love you too. I will return to you unharmed." And with that. they kissed, and Eriol was off.

Tomoyo watched as the three, went into the park. She noticed it was getting very dark out and it was almost like night time. Then suddenly, one of the parks lights came on. Sakura and the others searched around to find who turned the light on but didn't find anyone. Then they turned their attention to the middle of the park, the big penguin. Inside the penguin was a small dog. It was lying in the middle of the bottom of the penguin. Sakura started walking up to it but then Syaoran quickly pulled her back.

"Don't Sakura. I feel a very powerful force coming from that direction. That dog could very well be bait or even where the power is coming from. Be on guard and watch for anything."

"Okay, I'll be careful."

She gave a little sigh of relief because of what Syaoran did but she continued to keep her eyes on that dog. The others began to search the rest of the park. Sakura focused hard on the dog. She knew she couldn't go any closer but something was trying to pull her towards it. Syaoran looked over at her.

"Sakura!!!! Don't go near that dog!" He shouted as he found her in a trance and getting closer to it. He ran up to her and held her away from it.

Eriol came running up soon after he heard Syaoran. He looked at Sakura's eyes and noticed that she was under some sort of spell. Then he looked over at the dog and noticed something weird. It was changing shape. It began to grow taller and longer. He couldn't believe his eyes.

"Syaoran, look! It's a shape shifter!"

"I've never seen one of those. How can this be? Who can have that kind of power?"

"I don't know but it must be someone terribly strong. This will be one battle that we will have to fight with all we got."

As they watched the dog change shape, it began to form into a human. It grew taller and stood on two legs. The fur began to disappear and long hair came from the head. It took the form of a young women. A dress began to appear and flowed down onto the floor. She then looked over towards Syaoran, Sakura and Eriol, and opened her eyes. Her long, back hair flowed down her back and moved in the wind. The only major difference between her and a real human was that she had features in her face that humans don't have. She was part cat and it was mainly visible in her face (besides that she had a tail too.)

She slowly began to float into the air but not too far off the ground. She then started to move over towards the others. She stopped as soon as she got in front of Sakura. She got closer and looked into her eyes.

"You must be the holder of the cards."She said to Sakura as she snapped out of the trance.

"Ya and what's it to you?" Sakura replied back while not knowing what was going to happen.

"I bet you guys are wondering who I am. My name is Basha Toshaki and I have been looking for a very long time, for the holder of the Clow cards. And now that I found you, things are going to get very interesting now." She said as she began to chuckle to herself.

*************************************************************************

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment