Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Let The Battle Begin!

What happens when Syaoran returns from Hong Kong and finds that something is wrong with Sakura? Please tell me what you think =)

Chapter 8 - Let The Battle Begin!

Chapter 8 - Let The Battle Begin!
Chapter 8: Let The Battle Begin!

Tomoyo still stood over around the corner but couldn't miss all the action. She just had to get it all on camera. But she noticed that Eriol had a very suspicious look on his face. She watched as he got closer to Basha.

"Don't I know you from somewhere?" He asked.

"Well, I don't think so but I sure know you. I know that you are the reincarnation of Clow Reed and I know the powers that you are capable of. I also know that you are no match for me."

"Oh really? And how would you know that?"

"Because I have been watching you for some time now. Actually I've been watching all of you. Even your little friend that's hiding around the corner."

"You better not hurt her!" Yelled Eriol as he got very defensive at the mention of Tomoyo.

"Oh don't worry about her. I'm not here for her. She is of no use to me."

"Then why are you here?" Shouted Sakura as she was building with anger.

"Why, I'm here for you of course."

"What?!" Yelled the others.

Syaoran jumped in front of Sakura and drew his sword. "You're not going to touch Sakura!! I'll make sure of that!"

"Oh silly boy. But I already have."

"Wha...what do you mean?"

"I'm sure you've noticed how tired she's been lately, right? Well, it's all thanks to me."

"What? How?" Asked Sakura.

"Well it's quite simple actually. I've been secretly draining your powers."

"So that's why you suddenly fainted during dinner the other night." Said Syaoran as he turned to Sakura. "Well that explains that now."

"Oh but you don't even know the half of it yet. I have such immense powers that you will never understand. I have traveled all over the world and the galaxy, in search for the cards and the holder, for one purpose."

"And what's that?" Asked Sakura.

"TO KILL YOU!!" And as she said that she darted towards Sakura. Syaoran charged towards her and swung his sword. She was too quick for him though. But suddenly, Basha stopped, only two feet from Sakura.

"Hmmm...I know something better." And with that, she turned to Syaoran. She raised her hand and chanted some words. Just then, Syaoran began to float into the air.

"SYAORAN!! What are you doing to him?! Leave him alone!!!!" She got closer to Basha and started to hit her on the back.

Basha looked back but was not phased at all. "So, you want me to leave him alone, huh? Well then...okay." She then placed her hand back down. Sakura then watched as Syaoran fell and hit the ground hard. She rushed over to him and started to cry. Syaoran was alive but had fallen from about fifty-feet up and was lucky that only his arm was badly hurt. Basha just laughed at them.

"Oh Syaoran! Are you okay?" Cried Sakura.

Syaoran looked into Sakura's eyes and touched her face with his hand. "I'll be okay. I didn't get hurt too badly. Don't worry about me, please."

"You know me, Syaoran. I'll always worry about you, because I love you so much."

"I know, my cherry blossom."

Sakura closed her eyes and stood up. She turned around, opened her eyes and pulled out her key. She chanted her spell that released the magic staff. She then looked at Basha and showed all the rage in her heart. She pointed the staff at Basha and began to speak.

"Basha, I don't know where you came from, and I don't know why you want to kill me. But one thing I do know is, that no one gets away with hurting the ones I love, and other innocent people. I swear, right now, that I will make you pay for what you have done."

"You think you're so tough. You still have no idea of my true power. You are such a foolish little girl."

"Just try me!!"

"You dare to challenge me?!" She just laughed. "Do you really think that your power is any match for me? You really are pathetic."

"I'll show you what I'm really capable of. I will defeat you!"

"Well, I guess we'll see if you'll live up to your word. Come on, bring it." Challenged Basha as she moved her hand to signal Sakura to come closer.

**************************************************************************

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment