Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Tears for The Enemy

What happens when Syaoran returns from Hong Kong and finds that something is wrong with Sakura? Please tell me what you think =)

Chapter 12 - Tears for The Enemy

Chapter 12 - Tears for The Enemy
Chapter 12: Tears for The Enemy

There was silence, all throughout the park. Not a word was said. But then, Basha broke the silence. "That was my past, and will always be. But I am now in control of my future, and I will get my vengeance."

"But what does that have to do with me?"

"Well, it's quite simple actually. You are the one with the cards now. They may be yours now, but they are still the same cards that brought upon so much pain." Then suddenly, Basha charged toward Sakura. Her claws grew longer and she held them out. She noticed that Sakura had bowed her head, but took it as a sign that she was giving up. But she was mistaken. It was the complete opposite.

Sakura raised her head, which now held tears for her new enemy. She held out her staff and called out the Shield card. Basha was thrown back but didn't give up. She got her balance back and went after Sakura again. This time she took to the air. She was hovering above Sakura and started to dive downwards. Sakura continued to look toward the ground and called upon another card.

"When will you learn, Basha?" She then pointed upwards and the card followed her command. The Freeze card flew into the air and surrounded Basha. It then brought her back down to the ground, gently. Sakura walked up to the frozen statue and called back the card. It started to melt off of Basha and she returned back to her normal state. Sakura looked down at her and was sad to see that Basha was kneeling on the ground and almost at the point of breaking down.

"But, I can't just let this all go. Someone has to pay for what happened to my mother. And I'm sure they had something to do with my father's disappearance too."

"I'm not asking you to let it all go. But it is not right to let innocent people suffer because of what happened to you." Basha was silent for a moment but she couldn't hold it in. She began to cry.

"It's just not . . . fair . . . I don't know wha . . . I WON'T FORGET ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED!!! I CAN'T!!!!" And with all of her remaining strength, she got up and tried to attack Sakura again.

"I'm so sorry." And with that, Sakura called out the one card that would end it all, the Sword card. Her staff began to change into the sword and she moved it forward. She closed her eyes as she heard it make contact. A tear ran down her cheek as she thought of what had to be done. Basha just stood there, in the middle of her attack and then soon clasped. She placed her hand on the sword and pulled it out of her. She looked down and saw the blood that was escaping her body.

She didn't scream, or yell, or anything. Actually, she began to cry. But it was more a happy cry. She had finally realized all of the rage that had grown in her all of her life. Sakura had a new respect in her for her enemy. She understood all of the pain she went through, and understood why she had so much rage. She didn't want to do what she did, but she felt there was no choice. More tears ran down her face as she looked at Basha.

"I'm really sorry, but you had to see what I was trying to tell you. I feel sorry that you had to go through all that you did, but it still wasn't right what you were doing. But for now, I hope all of your pain will disappear and you will have nothing but happiness in your life."

Just then, there was a bright light that shot out of Sakura's pocket. Both of the girls didn't move though. Sakura knew what was going on and Basha had become too weak to even notice. The light then turned into a card and spun around, above Basha. It stopped and shot it's light at Basha. She began to glow and float up in the air. She had been too weak to move but soon was able to hold her head up. she still held her eyes closed though but was soon standing. Sakura watched as Basha's transformation began.

First, her tail began to get smaller, and smaller. He looked like it was going inside of her body but was in-fact, disappearing. Then her ears began to shrink and become a light skin tone. Her nails became normal and her skin became smooth as it once was when she was a child. The marks that were on her face disappeared too, and she was soon back to normal. Then the glow faded and the card went back to where it came from.

Sakura didn't move but was happy when Basha finally opened her eyes. She was still kind of out-of-it, but when her mind got back to normal, she looked at herself. She checked out her hands and her skin. Then she looked behind her and noticed that there was something missing. She then turned her head toward Sakura and smiled. She couldn't believe what had just happened.

"Wha . . . what just happened? What did you do to me?"

"Well, it wasn't really me, but it was from the help of the Hope card."

"The Hope card? I've never heard of that one before."

"That's because Clow Reed didn't create that card. I did, with my powers." Basha's eyes were so wide and began to sparkle.

"I...I don't know what to say....but..." She ran towards Sakura and hugged her. "I'm so happy. I've never been so happy in my life since my family was all together. I feel that I have another chance in life, and I can promise you, I will not mess this one up."

"I'm happy for you Basha, and I hope you live up to your word."

Basha gave Sakura a bright smile and winked. She was now a normal person and she had hoped she would be. She had so much pain in her life, that she forgot how to trust. But with some time and patience, she would be able to learn that not everyone will hurt her.

She started to walk away in the opposite direction she was standing in before. She turned back and smiled again. "Thanks again, Sakura. I will never forget what you have done for me." And she then disappeared into the nearby trees.

Sakura was relieved that everything was back to normal now but decided it was time to meet up with her friends and love. She began to walk towards the fence that surrounded the park and thought of where her friends might have gone. She knew that they wouldn't have gone far. She walked down the street a bit and then took a corner. There they were, right where she thought they would be. They were at Sakura's house, awaiting her arrival.

They had grown quite worried about her and were excited when they spotted her. They ran up to her but kept their distance as they saw how hurt she was. They didn't want to hurt her anymore than she already was. Syaoran on the other hand, noticed how weak she was, and placed his good arm around her to let her balance easier. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"We were so worried about you Sakura." Tomoyo said with a tear running down her face.

"Thank you, all of you. You guys gave me the strength to get through it."

"I'm just glad you're safe, my love." Syaoran said as he kissed her forehead. Sakura gave a big smile in return.

"So, anyway, what happened?" Sakura and the others entered her house and she told them everything that happened. They couldn't believe that she was good from the start. Everyone was just happy that there was a happy ending after all of the events. They were also glad that the city had returned to normal and that everything was like it was before Basha came along.

**************************************************************************
The End!!

Well, there you go. I know it was kind of fast, but I didn't know how else to put it. I hope you guys liked it though.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sakuraYli on April 9, 2007, 3:37:55 AM

sakuraYli on
sakuraYliTHAT WAS THE BEST[/color

evil_Black_winged_lonely_moonl on November 17, 2005, 4:40:02 AM

evil_Black_winged_lonely_moonl on
evil_Black_winged_lonely_moonlI love it. good job.