Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sora and the Staircase

Takes place after Chain of Memories. Sora and his friends appear in a new castle with a new villain from The Organization.
*PLEASE READ AND REVEIW!!!*

Chapter 1 - Sora and the Staircase

Chapter 1 - Sora and the Staircase
Hi, U5 here. I decided to make a Kingdom Hearts story sinceit’s like the best game ever! Anyways, this story takes place after KingdomHearts: Chain of Memories. I thought I’d clear that up. Ok then, enjoy!
 
Kingdom Hearts: Chronicles
By: U5 Creator
 
 [/b]
Chapter One[/b]
Sora and the Staircase[/b]
 [/b]
Sora slowly opened his eyes. He looked around to see he wasin a castle hall. He sat up and rubbed the back of his head. Sora gazed allaround him. Donald and Goofy were still unconscious behind him. In front of himwas a winding staircase with platforms occasionally placed along the way.
 
“Donald! Goofy, wake up!” Sora said. The two woke up and gotup. “What’s wrong, Sora?” Goofy asked. He and Donald then realized they weren’twhere they should be. “Where are we?!” Donald shrieked. “Not sure.” Sorareplied. He was still looking around. Next to the staircase, was a platform with a door on it. It was markedwith the sign of the Heartless.
 
The three friends started walking down the hall to thestaircase. “What is this place?” Goofy asked. “It looks like a castle.” Sorasaid. “Like Hollow Bastion?” Donald asked. Sora nodded. This castle did have astriking resemblance to Hollow Bastion, except it was whiter and didn’t haveall the elevator lifts. Sora wasn’t so much worried about the scenery, he wasmore worried about the Heartless marked door. “C’mon!” Sora commanded.
 
They made their way across the hall and up to the foot ofthe platform. Sora looked as if he was about the jump up but a voice behind himspoke.
 
“What’re you doing, Sora?” the voice asked. The three heroesturned around to see who was talking. Behind them was a tall man, around 6”4,wearing the black robes of The Organization. “You weren’t going to pass throughthat door where you?” the man asked. “I was checking it!” Sora replied. The manlaughed softly. “You’re probably very confused.” He said, “You don’t even knowwhere you are.”
 
“Of course we do!” Sora said, “We’re…uh…” He turned toDonald and Goofy. Each of them shrugged their shoulders. The man laughed softlyagain. “To clear things up, you’re in the Castle of Dreams!”the man said, “And my name is Dexsis.” Sora paused a second. He studied Dexsis.“Wait! You’re with The Organization, aren’t you?!” Sora yelled. Dexsis nodded.
 
“I am indeed with Axel, Larxene and all of them. After youescaped Castle Oblivion, they made sure you were transported somewhere else.”Dexsis explained. “The Castle of Dreams!” Donald said.Dexsis nodded. “I was sent here to make sure you didn’t get to the top of thiscastle!” Dexsis yelled. With that, we pulled out what looked like a Keyblade.It was very thin, black, had an spear on the top and a dragon wing on each sideof the circle around the handle.
 
“What’s that?!” Sora asked. “This…is the Dragonblade!”Dexsis said, “You see, Sora, the Castle of Dreams is a magicalplace. If you make it to the top of the Castle, you will escape it and haveyour greatest dream fulfilled!” Sora, Donald and Goofy jumped as the platformwith the Heartless marked door started moving upward. There was nothing holingit up, it seemed to just be levitating up.
 
“I will not allow you to get to that door first!” Dexsisyelled. “What dream do you want to come true for you?” Goofy asked. Dexsislowered the Dragonblade. “My wish would be to escape The Organization!” Dexsissaid, “Because I wielded the Dragonblade, I was forced into The Organization.”Sora backed down his hand, which he’d been inching toward the Keyblade he wasstrapped to his back.
 
“Well, I just want to get out of here and have everything backto normal.” Sora said. “And we want to find the King!” Donald said. Goofynodded in agreement. “How precious.” Dexsis said, “However, you won’t begetting to that door before me!” Dexsis yelled as he charged and glided acrossthe hall. Sora pulled out the Keyblade and blocked Dexsis as he swung theDragonblade.
 
Dexsis swung a few more times, Sora blocking each swing. “Itseems you’re a little more skilled than I had anticipated. Try this!” Dexsisyelled. A dark purple-black energy seemed to engulf Dexsis’ body. He pointedthe Dragonblade at Sora. The dark energy engulfed the blade as well. A darkbeam of energy then shot out from the Dragonblade and stung Sora in the heart.
 
“Sora!” Donald and Goofy screamed at the same time. Donaldand Goofy readied themselves against Dexsis. Sora lay on the ground behindthem. Dexsis lowered the energy field around himself and put the Dragonblade inthe case he kept it in on his hip. He looked over to Donald and Goofy, who werein ready-to-attack positions. Dexsis smirked.
 
“Lower your weapons.” Dexsis said, “I don’t wish to fight you[/i].” Dexsis made his way to thestaircase and climbed about 3 stairs before he stopped. He looked behind himand saw Sora slowly getting to his feet. “I won’t let you get to the doorfirst!” Sora yelled. With that, Sora ran after Dexsis. The black robed manstarted running up the staircase and up to the first door. Donald and Goofywere right behind Sora as they approached the first door as well. Dexsis putone finger on the door.
 
As he did that, the door shone bright and changed into aportal. “Wait!” Sora yelled. It was too late. Dexsis walked through the portaland into the first world. The three heroes got to the door and paused. “Dexsisis already gone through!” Sora said. “Is it safe?” Goofy asked. “Only one wayto find out.” Donald replied. He looked up to Sora. Sora nodded.
 
The three heroes slowly walked through the portal and intothe first world
 
 [/b]
*NEXT CHAPTER[/b]:Chapter 2 – Middleton*

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tjh1996 on April 15, 2007, 6:16:18 AM

Tjh1996 on
Tjh1996awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlueWingsFairy on July 3, 2005, 11:19:07 AM

BlueWingsFairy on
BlueWingsFairyO.O That was...AWESOME! n.n Who knew your mind could come up with serious stuff U5!