Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Middleton

Takes place after Chain of Memories. Sora and his friends appear in a new castle with a new villain from The Organization.
*PLEASE READ AND REVEIW!!!*

Chapter 2 - Middleton

Chapter 2 - Middleton
Kingdom Hearts: Chronicles
By: U5 Creator
 
 
Chapter 2[/b]
Middleton[/b]
 [/b]
Sora opened his eyes and saw he was on a suburban street.Modern day houses were aligned down the street. “Where are we?” Donald asked.Suddenly, a hovercraft zoomed overhead, almost hitting Sora in the head. “Hey!Watch it!” Sora yelled. The three heroes looked behind them and saw two peopleflying towards them. “Take cover!” Goofy yelled.
 
Sora, Donald and Goofy ducked but the people didn’t fly overthem. The two landed right in front of them. “Are you ok?” a girl’s voiceasked. Sora looked up and saw a red-headed teen girl in a black shirt and ablonde-headed teen boy wearing the same thing. “Um, yeah, we’re ok.” Sora said.The girl and the boy helped the heroes to their feet. “Who are you?” Soraasked.
 
“My name’s Kim Possible and this is Ron.” Kim said. “Hi.”Ron added. “I’m Sora and this is Donald and Goofy.” Sora replied, “What wasthat thing that almost hit me?” Sora looked over for a second to see Ron havinga fascinating time looking at Donald and Goofy. “His name was Dr. Drakken.” Kimtold him. “He’s sort of our arch-enemy.” Ron said, “Are these things real?”Donald smacked him. “Of course we’re real!” he yelled. Goofy laughed
 
A sound similar to a ringtone went off and Kim pulled outher communicator. “Go, Wade.” Kim said. “Kim, I’ve got some info on Drakken’slatest project.” Wade explained. Sora walked over to Kim to try and get a lookat who she was talking to. “Drakken’s been experimenting with these creaturescalled the Heartless.” Wade explained.
 
“The Heartless!?” Sora, Donald and Goofy screamed at once.“What’s a Heartless?” Ron asked, who’d just walked back over. “Heartless areevil shadow creatures who feed on people with evil hearts.” Sora explained.“Wait, Drakken’s using things that’ll eat him?” Ron asked. “No, I mean they’reattracted to bad people.” Sora said. “That’s Drakken for ya.” Kim said, “Wade,can you get us a lift to Drakken’s lair?” Kim asked.
 
“No need.” Wade said, “Check your closet back at home.” Kimnodded. “Thanks Wade.” She put the communicator back in her pocket. “C’mon, weneed to go back home.” Kim said, “And since you three seem to know what we’reup against, I think you’d better stick with us.” Sora smiled. “Sure!” he said.A pink rat poked its head out of Ron’s pocket.
 
“Rufus, you’re awake.” Ron said, picking up Rufus. “What theheck is that?” Goofy asked. “This is Rufus, my pet naked mole rat!” Ron said.Rufus jumped off of Ron’s hand and onto Sora’s head. “I guess he likes you.”Kim said, “C’mon, let’s go.” The five started walking.
 
Back in Kim’s room, there were two new backpacks on the bed.“Sweet! New stuff!” Ron exclaimed. He and Kim put on the backpacks. “I guessWade built us new jetpacks.” Kim said. Then, she remembered Sora and the otherswere with them. “Oops, I guess I forgot to tell Wade we needed 3 morejetpacks.” Kim said. “That’s ok!” Donald said. “Oh yeah! We can fly can’t we?”Sora exclaimed. Kim and Ron looked confused. “You’re not from around here, areyou?” Kim asked.
 
“Nope, you see we kinda got transported to this world onaccident on accident.” Goofy explained. Sora closed his eyes and tried thinkinga good thought. Kairi came to thought and that was good enough for him. Yellowpixie dust formed around Sora’s legs and he began to levitate. “Cool!” Ronexclaimed. “C’mon, we’re losing precious time!” Kim said.
 
The other 4 nodded in agreement. They headed downstairs andopened the doors. Outside, the sky had turned from being bright and blue todark and gray. “Wow, the weather sure changed fast!” Ron said. “Somehow, Idon’t think this is a weather change.” Sora said. They 5 walked outside anddown the driveway. Sora looked behind them and something was forming behindRon.
 
“Ron! Look out!” Sora yelled. Ron screamed like a littlegirl as Sora jumped behind him a slashed a Shadow. “What was that thing?” Kimsaid with a little bit of fear in her voice. “That was a Heartless.” Donaldsaid. “And I’m guessing he wasn’t the only one.” Sora said as the group turnedaround. They turned around to see an army of 40 Shadow’s. “Oh, great.” Kimsaid.
 
Sora pulled out the Keyblade and charged into the swarm ofShadow’s. He started slashing left and right, killing the Heartless one by one.Kim, Donald and Goofy followed behind, helping Sora with the Heartless. Ron,however, was cowering from a single Shadow that was checking him out. TheShadow didn’t seem to be doing anything, just kind of sitting there, staring atRon an occasionally turned its head to the side.
 
Ron didn’t like it and neither did Rufus, who was now backwith Ron. Rufus jumped out and bit the Shadow’s antenna. The Heartless gave ashort squeal before smacking Rufus and throwing him back into Ron. “Hey! No onesmacks my[/i] naked mole rat!” Ronyelled. Ron jumped to his feet and gave the Shadow a roundhouse kick to theface. The Shadow squealed in pain and disappeared.
 
Kim and Sora stood back to back of each other. Sora wasslashing the Shadow’s with the Keyblade while Kim fought with kicks andpunches. Only a few Heartless were left so Donald used a Thunder spell anddestroyed the remaining Shadows. “Nice job, Donald!” Goofy said as he huggedhim. “Get off me!” Donald yelled. Kim and Sora laughed. The communicator went offagain.
 
“What’s up, Wade?” Kim asked. “Kim! We you just attacked bythe Heartless?” Wade asked. “Yeah and we just kicked their butt!” Sora said.“You’d better hurry downtown guys!” Wade said, “Drakken’s unleashed a lot moreof them! Wait who’re those other guys with you?” Kim turned the communicatoraround so Wade could see. “Wade, this is Sora, Donald and Goofy.” Kim said.“Nice to meet you.” Wade said, “Now get going you guys!” Kim nodded and put thecommunicator away. “He’s right! It’s only a matter of time before the Heartlesstake over Middleton.” Kim said.
 
The others nodded. “Let’s go!” Sora said. The 5 heroesrushed downtown to fight the Heartless.
 
 [/b]
*NEXT CHAPTER[/b]:Chapter 3 - Shego*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment