Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Shego

Takes place after Chain of Memories. Sora and his friends appear in a new castle with a new villain from The Organization.
*PLEASE READ AND REVEIW!!!*

Chapter 3 - Shego

Chapter 3 - Shego
Kingdom Hearts:Chronicles
By: U5 Creator
 
 
Chapter 3[/b]
Shego[/b]
 [/b]
Current World[/b]: Middleton[/i]
 [/i]
The 5 heroes arrived downtown to see it was infested withHeartless. Shadows were everywhere. Though, there was one type of Heartlessthat looked different. “What kind of Heartless are those.” Sora asked. Heexpected to hear someone answer. “Jiminy?” Sora asked as he searched himselffor the chronicler. “Where is he?” Sora’s head jolted up. “Help!” Jiminyyelled. He sounded close. “C’mon!” Sora yelled to the group. The othersshrugged and followed.
 
Sora and the others fought their way through 20 feet ofShadows. They finally got to Jiminy’s voice. They found him being tortured bythe new breed of Heartless. They seemed to look like Red Nocturne’s except theyhad helmets and body parts similar to the Lil Diablo robots Drakken had usedbefore. “Let him go!” Kim said, kicking one of the robo-heartless in the face.
 
The one Kim had kicked had fell into the other one causingJiminy to fall. The cricket hopped back onto Sora’s head. “Let’s get to cover.”Jiminy said. The heroes jumped over the Heartless and ran into the Taco Bueno.
 
“Jiminy! Are you ok?” Sora asked. “I’m fine, Sora. Thanks.”Jiminy replied. “So…who’re you?” Kim asked. “Jiminy Cricket’s the name.” hesaid enthusiastically. “Jiminy writes stuff on our adventures.” Donald said. “Whathappened to ya Jiminy?” Goofy asked. “Well, when we came through the portal toMiddleton, I fell out and was taken captive by the Heartless.” Jiminyexplained.
 
“What’re those new Heartless called?” Sora asked, “We’venever seen those before.” Jiminy got out his book. “I believe their calledRoboz.” Jiminy said, “The used to be Shadows but that Dr. Drakken guy gave themrobot suits.” Ron laughed as he came back to the table they were sitting atwith a bunch of Mexican food. “If Drakken’s giving the Heartless battle armor,this’ll be easy!” Ron said.
 
Sora looked confused. “Drakken isn’t the evil genius hethinks he is.” Kim said, “He’s lucky if one of his inventions work.” Sora,Donald and Goofy smirked. “He’s that bad?” Sora asked. Kim smiled and nodded.There was a noise outside that made the heroes look over. Outside, the Robozwere marching down the street and taking people off the street at random.
 
Kim couldn’t just sit there and let the Heartless take peoplehostage. She got up and ran outside. Sora got up and followed. Ron, Donald andGoofy were the only ones left. “Taco?” Ron asked Donald and Goofy. “Shouldn’twe go help Kim and Sora?” Goofy asked. “Hey, free food!” Donald said, bitinginto his taco. Goofy shook his head and went outside to help.
 
“He’s right.” Ron said. He got up and followed Goofy. Donaldwas left. He got mad and put his taco down. He’d come back for it later.Outside, Kim and Sora were already busy beating up the Roboz. Goofy startedplowing through the Roboz with his shield and Donald was shooting fireballs atthem.
 
“Hey, hey, hey!” a voice called out, “What’s going on here?”A girl in a green outfit jumped down from a low building. “Shego!” Kim scowled.“Aw, aren’t you glad to see me, Kimmy?” Shego asked. “When am I ever?” Kimreplied. Shego smirked. She snapped her fingers and all the Roboz stoppedfighting and came to attention.
 
“You see, Kim. You can’t stop me and Dr. D…ok, mostly me.” Shegosaid, “Drakken told the Heartless to listen to me as well.” Shego snapped herfingers again and the Roboz brought in one of their hostages. “Dad!” Kimyelled. “Yea, D needs your daddy to help us with a little project.” Shego said,“Let’s go, boys!” Shego turned and started to walk away with the Robozfollowing.
 
“Shego!” Kim yelled. Shego turned around to get a kick inthe face. She fell to the ground. Shego looked up and Kim was standing overher. “Let my dad go!” Kim yelled. Shego growled and shot an energy blast atKim, sending her flying. “Take him to Drakken. I can handle this!” Shego yelledto the Heartless. The little Roboz started walking off.
 
“Sora! Go after my dad.” Kim demanded. “What about you?”Sora asked. “I can handle her.” Kim assured him. Sora nodded. He and Ron ranoff with Donald and Goofy right  behindthem. “Alright, Kim. So you wanna play hard?” Shego asked. “Sure! Let’s play!” Kimsaid. The two jumped at each other and started punching and kicking at eachother.
 
Shego’s hands lit up with her energy and she startedslashing in Kim’s direction. Kim jumped up, did a flip over Shego and pushedoff her back. She jumped up to a light pole, sung around it and landed back onthe ground. Shego bounced right back up and ran full speed at Kim. She slashedbut Kim jumped up and ended cutting the light pole instead.
 
“Stand still!” Shego yelled out of frustration. “Ok.” Kimsaid. With that, Shego noticed something coming toward her. She looked up intime to see the light pole fall on her. Shego struggles to get up. “Get thisthing off me!” Shego yelled. “I’ll let the police know to do that.” Kim said, “Ok,now to catch up to Sora and Ron.”
 
Kim activated her jetpack and started flying in thedirection that the Roboz took her dad. In about 20 minutes, she caught up. Ronwas flying with his jet pack but Sora, Donald and Goofy were just…flying. “Istill don’t get how you guys do that.” Ron said. “Magic!” Goofy explained. “Oh…thatmakes sense…I guess.” Ron said to himself.
 
It didn’t take much longer to catch up with the Roboz. Notonly did they walk pretty slowly, you could see the massive swarm from a mileaway. Ahead was a big laboratory on top of a hillside. “Well, at least his lairwasn’t hard to find.” Sora said. The heroes zoomed towards the lab to go rescueDr. Possible.
 
 
*NEXT CHAPTER[/b]:Chapter 4 – Anything is Possible*

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BlueWingsFairy on July 3, 2005, 11:30:30 AM

BlueWingsFairy on
BlueWingsFairyBlue: That...is so...AWESOME! ME WANNA READ NEXT CHAPPIE! ME WANNA READ NEXT CHAPPIE! BRING NEXT CHAPPIE! BRING NEXT CHAPPIE!
Krista: (bangs Blue in head) SHUT UP!
Blue: owie...