Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - a message

just a sonic the hedgehog story 7 yeres later in time that means every chara is 7 yeres older hehe. it needs no more description than this i think.

Chapter 2 - a message

Chapter 2 - a message
´(well Lorane as still thinking aboute what hapend the last day. where did the robots come from? and why? did some one send them? then who? and where did they go? all this questions is floating around in her mind and messes it up. Lorane can't think clear.) [/b]

Lorane: If the robots come here for no reason why did they eaven come here at the first place?! I'm so confused! *slams her head in to a wall* well...i don't think that is making anything better...*walks to the window and looks out*

(a small spot is apearing on the sky and it's just getting closer and closer.

Lorane: what the....

Bokkun: HI!

Lorane: *screams and hides*

Bokkun: that wasn't realy nice...here i come whit a message to the little lady from a Miles Prower. and you screams an hides.

Lorane: a message?! from Tails?! *runs to Bokkun*

Bokkun: *gives Lorane a yellow tv and Tails apears on the screen*

Tails: Lorane! sorry i haven't sended something before but Me, Sonic, Knuckles and the others are captured on " Space colony ARK" we needs you! you are the only one who can save us. Eggman has us captured here. he sended his robots yesterday to get you here.please save us! they have nearly killd Cream already! You can use my ship it is.....

(bfore Tails has telled where the ship was the tv exploded.)

Lorane: TAILS! NO! COME BACK!

Bokkun: *laughes and flyes away*

Lorane: I have to find Tails ship and save them!

(Lorane serched every where after the ship but she culdn't find it.it was nowhere.)

Lorane: I give up! it's nowhere! i can't find it!

Kyle: find what?

Lorane: I have to find a ship so i can travel to "the ARK" but i can't find it, and if i don't find it all my friends will die and...and...I'll never see them again. It's Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Rouge, Shadow, Cream and the others. they are trapt on "the ARK" and they will die if I don't save them.*starts to cry*

Kyle: mom...dad...*cryes a little* I will help you find the ship. i promis.

Lorane: you promis? *looks at Kyle whit tears in her eyes*

Kyle: yes...i promis, and I won't give up until the others are safe here on mobius again.

Lorane: Thank you. *hugs Kyle*

(They started looking for the ship every where but they culdn't find it. they looked in Tails workshop, in the garage, in Tails house, in Loranes house, yeah every where. but they culdn't find it.

Lorane: We will never find it!

Kyle: yes we will!

Lorane: no we won't! it's over!

Kyle: Stop that Lorane we will find the ship! I just know it! we have to!

Lorane: We will never find it! *sits down on a stone*

Kyle: Lorane what are you siting on?

Lorane: huh?

Kyle: stand up lorane!

Lorane: *stands up*

(Kyle moves some sticks, rocks, buggs and a lot more and there was...)

Kyle: THE SHIP! we found it!

Lorane: now we just have to fix it! then we can save the others!

Kyle: I'll start to fix the ship at once!

Lorane: I'll help you.

(they started the work on the ship they worked whit it a very long time, they fixed the wings, the motor, they fixed fuel and filledd the weapons whit amo and at least they were finished.

Lorane: we maded it...It's done!

Kyle: we are going to save the others!

(Lorane and Kyle was so happy to be finnished whit the ship so they didn't see the small figgure in the shadows. it was watching them. and on a big screen some one more were watching them...but who....wait until the newt chapter to find out

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

_ren_tao_fan_ on February 23, 2007, 6:52:56 AM

_ren_tao_fan_ on
_ren_tao_fan_must...read...next...chapter...

SonicandCloud4eva on December 5, 2006, 9:08:42 AM

SonicandCloud4eva on
SonicandCloud4evaAAAAAAAWWWW THIS IS FREAKIN AWESOME *thumbs up* GREAT JOB SO FAR OMG I CAN'T WAIT 2 READ THE NEXT CHAPPY XP THIS IS GETTING INTERESTING