Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Problems ahead!

just a sonic the hedgehog story 7 yeres later in time that means every chara is 7 yeres older hehe. it needs no more description than this i think.

Chapter 3 - Problems ahead!

Chapter 3 - Problems ahead!
(Lorane and Kyle has traveled around in space looking for "the ARK in a hour now, whitout finding anything. but soon something hited the ship.)


Lorane:what was that?! *looks around*

Kyle: I don't know but i nothing seams to hapened....

computer: motor one twenty five procent stability.

Lorane: oh oh....not good.

Kyle: it's ok we can make it whit the other two motors.

computer:Warning! warning! motor two no stability, motor one no stability!

Lorane: can we make it whit one motor?

Kyle: maybe...look! *points* it's "the ARK"! we maybe bill make it!

(suddenly something hits the ship again. it was a lightning! and then, the whole ship stopt.)

Computer: warning! warning! no stability! i repeat no stability!

Lorane: NO! we was so close!

Kyle: we will make it! *presses a button and the ship starts moving*

Lorane: We are moving! we will make it!

???????: * stands on the ship and looks at Lorane and Kyle*

Lorane: who is that?

Kyle: I don't know...

(it was a black hedgehog boy whit black eyes, he looked like to be older than Lorane and Kyle and a orange and yellow hedgehog apears beside him.)

???????: what brings you here?

Kyle: we are on a mission.

???????: what is your names?

Kyle´: my name is Kyle and this is Lorane *points at lorane* who are you?

???????: my name is Magneto. and this is my brother Thunder. *points at the ornange and yellow hedgehog*

Lorane: did you attack us?

Thunder: we tryed to comunicate whit you but we culdn't get any contact whit ya...

Kyle: THAT'S NO REASON TO ATTACK US!

Magneto: What else culd we do?

Kyle: all of our friends are trapt on "Space colony ARK"! and now thanx to you they will die!

Thunder: oh...

Magneto: maybe i can help. *puts his hand on the ship and it starts moving again*

Lorane: we are on our way again!

( Kyle, Lorane, Magneto and Thunder are on their way to "the ARK" again and now when they are four it will be better, whit Tunder's and magnetos powers they will save the others in no time! but nothing is safe here, and if something wents wrong the hope is out, cause in space no one can hear you scream for help. what will hapend next? find out in the next chapter! )

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

_ren_tao_fan_ on February 23, 2007, 6:55:26 AM

_ren_tao_fan_ on
_ren_tao_fan_OMG THIS IS GETTING REALLY GOOD

SonicandCloud4eva on December 5, 2006, 9:10:37 AM

SonicandCloud4eva on
SonicandCloud4evaOMG FREAKIN SWEET I LOVE THIS STORY *faves story and author* ^___^ OOOOOO I HOPE THEY MAKE IT IN TIME DUN DUN DUNNNNNN XP JK JK ^__^ PLZ WRITE MOREE I'M SO INTERESTED RIGHT NOWW