Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Traped!

just a sonic the hedgehog story 7 yeres later in time that means every chara is 7 yeres older hehe. it needs no more description than this i think.

Chapter 4 - Traped!

Chapter 4 - Traped!
(Lorane, Magneto, Kyle and Thunder has been searching for the others in a while now. But they just can’t find them.)

Lorane: where are they? We have ben looking for hours.

Magneto: erhm…no…not eaven a hour. Only a half…

Lorane: same thing!

Thunder: can you two just shut up? My ears are falling off!

Kyle: shut up all of you! Do you want to get caught?

Lorane, Magneto ant Thunder: sorry…

( they keeps looking after the others and Magneto, Lorane and Thunder didn’t say a word to each other. And suddenly they heard something slam and a male voice yelling)

Lorane: what was that?

Kyle: I dunno… maybe if we follows it we will find the others.

Magneto: great idea.

( they followed the sound until thy comed to a door. And the yelling and slamming was so loud that what ever it was I had to be on the other side of that door)

Lorane: *trying to open the door.* it’s locked…

Magneto: wait a sec… come here Thunder. * puts his hands on the door*

Thunder: *puts his hands on the door*

( the door opens and a blue male hedgehog whit red stripes falls out. He looks at Lorane, Thunder, Kyle and Magneto for a while but soon he is on his feet)

The blue hedgehog: who are you? Where do you come from? Why are you here? And no lies!

Lorane: we…we…

Magneto: we are on a missinon here to save some people. My name is Magneto. This is Lorane, Thunder and Kyle. Who are you?

The blue hedgehog: my name is Speedy. The hedgehog. So you are looking for some friends…

Lorane: yes….

Speedy: *laughes a little* and you think they are alive?

Lorane: yes I do, any problems whit that?

Speedy: maybe…maybe not…

Lorane: well… are you coming whit us?

Speedy: hm…well…you look like you could need some help….i’m coming whit you…

Lorane: perfect. *smiles a bit*

(they continued their search whit out find anything. Lorane started to think about how risky it is to be this many persons, and how Speedy come in to that room…and then they heard footsteps)

Lorane: now what are we going too do? *gets a bit panic*

Kyle: the only thing we can do.

Magneto: and what is that?

Kyle: RUN!

(They started to run. Soon they heard voices behind them shouting, the footsteps camed closer and closer. And they runed faster. After running in a minute that fealt like a hour the footsteps dicapeared. )

Lorane: that was close.

Thunder: too close.

Magneto: yeah…we better be more careful now.

?????: you shuld have thinked about that earlier.

( Lorane was just about to turn around and see who had talked but before she culd think some thing hited her head and she fainted and felld to the ground. What is going to happen next? Is this the end of this adventure? Well find out in the next chapter!)

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

_ren_tao_fan_ on February 23, 2007, 7:03:40 AM

_ren_tao_fan_ on
_ren_tao_fan_OMG WHAT HAPPENS?! PLZ DONT B THE END

SonicandCloud4eva on December 5, 2006, 10:53:16 AM

SonicandCloud4eva on
SonicandCloud4evaOOOOOO NOO WAT HAPPENED? GOD I HAVE 2 KKNNOOOOOWW*faves* i'll sit here and wait 4 another chapter 2 be added XP AWESOME SO FAR