Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Shadow's answer

just a sonic the hedgehog story 7 yeres later in time that means every chara is 7 yeres older hehe. it needs no more description than this i think.

Chapter 5 - Shadow's answer

Chapter 5 - Shadow's answer
( Lorane wakes up, it’s dark and cold in the room, she can only see ten figures. She recognises one of them. It’s Tails, sitting in a corner. She was just about running to him but something holds her back. She can feel something on her wrists and ankles, chains… she was in a dungeon, unable to get out.)

Lorane: *cries* it’s over…we will all die...

Tails: Lorane? Is it realy you? *comes so close to Lorane as possible*

Lorane: Tails…are you ok?

Tails: yes…I’m ok…I’m a bit worried about Cream…

Lorane: is…she still alive.

Tails: yes…at the moment….

Lorane: what have they done to her?

Tails: we don’t know…some times Eggman just comes and gets her…and when they come back she is almost dead…he has done the same whit Rouge and Knuckles…but they are just fine…

Lorane: oh…How can he be so heart less?!

Tails: yeah…and it has hapend a lot more…

Lorane: ah…now I remember…how did you get her at the first place?

Tails: well…we was in town and suddenly Eggman’s robots attacked us. We couldn’t do anything….we could only fight as good as we could, but they was too strong, and too many. They caught us and took us here. It was terrible. They was too strong even for Shadow to defeat.

Lorane: even too strong for Shadow?! That was unbelievable… were is Shadow anyway?

Tails: he is over there*points*, Eggman didn’t want him to be in the same dungeon as we are…


Lorane:*whispers* oh…does he still think he can get Shadow back to his side?

Tails:*whispers* I don’t know…

Shadow: I can hear you…

Lorane: oh…sorry…

Shadow: it’s ok…I didn’t realy care anyway….

Tails: ok…

Magneto: *wakes up* wha…where am i?

Lorane and Tails: in Egg man’s dungeon…

Magneto: ah…I see…not so bad….

Lorane: what do you mean whit “not so bad”?

Magneto: well….it culd have been wors…

Lorane: never ever say, I’t culd have been wors!

Magneto: Sorry…

(every one wakes up, eaven Cream. They are talking about a way to get out from the dungeon then they can hear footsteps outside. The door opens and Eggman is outside.
Eggman: Welcome to my dungeon Thunder, Magneto, Kyle and Lorane. Nice too have you here.

Lorane: let us out from here!

Eggman: sorry but I can impossible do that.

Lorane: and why not egg head?!

Eggman: it would be too risky, you could ruin my whole plan.*laughs*

Lorane: You damn idiot!! If I wasn’t locked up I would have killd you!

Shadow: *looks at Lorane and Eggman* huh?

Eggman: *laughs and walks to Shadow* are you shore you aren’t going to join my side?

Shadow: I wuldn’t join you even if I would die if I didn’t.

Eggman: *picks up a little robot from his pocket* well…if that is what you want…then you donn’t mind if I let this little critter be on your head for a while. *puts down the robot on Shadow’s head*

Robot: *gives Shadow a electric shock*

Shadow: *screams in pain*

Eggman: do you want to join my side now?

Shadow: N…never.

Eggman: wrong answer.

Robot: *gives Shadow a new electro shock and worse this time*

Shadow: *screams again and faints*

Lorane: SHADOW! WAKE UP!

Eggman: *looks at Lorane* do you really care about him that much?

Lorane: yes I do.

Tails: Lorane, just shut up.

Eggman: let the girl speak Tails.

Lorane: If you hurt anyone of my friends again…

Eggman: then what? Are you going to kill me? *laughs and walks away*

Lorane: *tries to run too Shadow but the chains stops her* Shadow wake up! Please wake up!

Sonic: it’s no use, he won’t wake up in a while…

Kyle: Sonic is right…he is knocked out in at least a hour or so…

Rouge: yeah…that electricity was enough to make a elephant to pass out…

Knuckles: We have to get out from here! *punches the wall until it breaks* wops…

Tails: Knuckles! You are a genius! If you keeps doing like that we will be out from here in no time!

Knuckles: Right *punches the wall again and soon there is a big hole in it*

Lorane: Great! Now we only have to get the chains of and get out Shadow and then we can go home!

Speedy: that won’t be so easy! *points*

(what is it Speedy is pointing at? What will happen to Shadow? Will Cream survive? Find out in the next chapter!)

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

_ren_tao_fan_ on February 23, 2007, 7:34:17 AM

_ren_tao_fan_ on
_ren_tao_fan_AAAAAAAAAAAA! WHAT HAPPENS OMG

SonicandCloud4eva on December 6, 2006, 4:45:10 AM

SonicandCloud4eva on
SonicandCloud4evaOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMG THIS IS TOTALLY ROCKING XP I'M SOOOOOOOO INTERESTED RIGHT NOW KEEP IT UP LIKE SALUKI SAYS MOORRRE MOOREEE MOORREEEE XP