Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - black arms

just a sonic the hedgehog story 7 yeres later in time that means every chara is 7 yeres older hehe. it needs no more description than this i think.

Chapter 7 - black arms

Chapter 7 - black arms
(our heroes has returned to mobius, but a terrible suprise was waiting, snow everywhere, noone was there, not a single one. but everything just becomed worse, Eggman has folowed them. what will hapen now?! well find out now!)


Tails: he has followed us!

Kyle: Run!

every one: *runs away to a little house*

Lorane: in here!

every one: *runs in to the house*

a girl voice: help me. please.

Lorane: huh? *looks and sees a rabit girl in a corner huging a chao*

Sonic: Flamie! *runs to the rabit* are you ok? where is Armi?

Flamie: they took her, The aliens we didn't have a chanse, i hided here and i heard the aliens go away whit her.

Sonic: we have to save her.

Speedy: do you know her?

Anique: umm...a rabbit...erhm...

Thunder: erhm...yeah, any problems?

Anique: no, but where is the other one?

Thunder: who?

Anique: the black one...

Shadow: you have a point there...i can't see Magneto anywhere...

Thunder: Magneto!

Amy: No thunder. stay here.

Lorane: *hears something behind her* what the...*turns around and sees a white wolf like creature whit red stripes* uh oh...

Anique: *look's at the creature* what is that?

Kyle: it's a dragonwolf...

the dragonwolf: who do you call it?

Lorane: you can talk?

the dragonwolf: yeah...suprised? my name is Kainou.

Lorane: ok, my name is...

Kainou: Lorane, you others are Sonic, Flamie, Rosie, Speedy, Anique, Thunder, Kyle, Rouge, Amy, Knuckles, Shadow, Tails and Cream.

Shadow: how'd you know?

Kainou: not so hard to know...

(suddenly some one screams one female voice and one male voice)

Lorane: what was that?! *runs out from the house*

(Outside there was two robots, one was shooting after Magneto, he was bleeding from his mouth and one of his arms, the other one was holding a Lynx girl, she was light blue whit dark blue tuffts on her ears, she was all bloody her clothes was broken and some fur was missing on her arms.

Lynx girl: Let go! did you hear me?! LET GO! *tryes to get away*

Thunder: shoots a lightning and hits the robots whit it and they falls to the ground*

Lynx girl: thanx for the help...I'm Sutaru if you wanna know.it was nice of you to help me...but we have more troubble...it's not only robots here, it's one more ship, filled whit Aliens, they took a girl inside the ship...she was pink and she had a green dress...

Sonic: *grabs Sutaru* Where is the ship?!

Sutaru: It's over there...right behind the work shop.

Sonic: *drops Sutaru* we got to save her!

Sutaru: fine. i'll go in the front.

Sonic: No! i'm going in the front!

Magneto: she is the only one here who knows where the ship is, she is going in the front.

Sonic: b...but...

Sutaru: Loser...*walks to the ship*

Every one: *folows Sutaru*

Sutaru: Taaadaaa! a ship full of black arms. *walks in to the ship*

Rouge: is this a good idea...i mean...we can't go all of us...

Speedy: good point..me, Sutaru, Anique, Thunder, Sonic, Kyle, Kainou, Lorane and Flamie are going. the rest of you stay here.

Shadow: I'll go whit you.

Lorane: no you are not! you are hurt!

Shadow: but...

Lorane: just stay here...ok.

(Lorane and the others walked in to the ship, it was full of doors, every one was closed. not a single black arms was seen there, everything was quiet)

Sutaru: uumm...is this a good plan to walk around here? what if they are spoting us...

Lorane: then...it's bad. but we are just a small group so this will be easy.

Sutaru: ookey then...i feel alot more safe now...

(just when Sutaru said that two hands grabed her, one held down her arms and the other one covered her mouth so no one culd hear her scream for help, and then she disapeared in the shadows.)

Speedy: what way now Sutaru? Sutaru? hello? *turns around and sees Sutaru is gone* oh no...not good...

Anique: we have no need for her anyway... I can find Armi whit out Sutaru i'll go in the front. *walks trough the coridor until he sees a door whit a gold handle* here it is...*unlocks the door

Sonic: *swing opens the door*Armi!

Armi: Sonic! *runs to Sonic ang hugs him* I'm so glad to see you!

Thunder: and i wuld be glad to see where Sutaru is...

Armi: Sutaru?

Sonic: a girl who helped us find you...but we don't know where she is now...

Armi: oh...

Flamie: Armi! *hugs Armi*

Kainou: what now? we can't just stand here...

Shadow: we won't leav until we have find Sutaru.

Sonic: Shadow!

Lorane: we told you to stay outside!

Shadow...how bad...cause i hapen to know where Sutaru is...but if you don't want my help...then i'm leaving...

Kyle: No! stay here!

Shadow: thank you. follow me *walks away*

( what is going on here? why is there no black arms aboard the ship? how can Shadow know where Sutaru is he wasn't eaven there when she got captured!? or was he? find out in the next chapter!

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

_ren_tao_fan_ on February 23, 2007, 7:44:17 AM

_ren_tao_fan_ on
_ren_tao_fan_WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AWESOME STORY

Anikue123 on January 1, 2007, 6:01:18 AM

Anikue123 on
Anikue123YAY YAY !! WRITE MORE!!