Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - bad teamwork

just a sonic the hedgehog story 7 yeres later in time that means every chara is 7 yeres older hehe. it needs no more description than this i think.

Chapter 15 - bad teamwork

Chapter 15 - bad teamwork
("Ok this is how it is...my dad din't alow me to use his computer so i had to wait for him to fall asleep so that's why i haven't puted up some new chapter before now. But now when he is asleep and i have the computer i'm going to vide you the next chapter of this story! so just lay back your head ans be ready to know what is hapening to our heroes." Well, after a long "normal" and "easy" trip to find Anique, our heroes are thinking about giving up. But some of them don't like that idea at all...and guess who...)

Mercury: Giving up?! What are you guys thinking?!

Magneto: We are just trying to see how it realy is.

Speedy: Exactly, we will never find him.

Sutaru: Yes we will!

Shadow: Is this one more of your traps? *looks at Sutaru*

Sutaru: What do you mean whit "one more of my traps"?

Shadow: How do we know that Mephiles is waithing for you signal so he can kill us?

Thunder: Shut up Shadow! You know that's not true.

Shadow: *baby voice* awwww, the big mighty lion is protecting his cute little girlfriend.

Thunder: I said shut up!

Shadow: What are you going to do? Kill me?

Thunder: Thinking about it.

Shadow: Come on then. Go ahead and kill me!

Thunder: It will be a pleasure.

Sutaru: JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

Lorane: Sutaru?!

Sutaru: I can't beleve you still think i'm working for Mephiles!! Remember he almost got me killd!

Shadow: But you didn't die!

Sutaru: No i didn't!

Shadow: What do you want?! A parade?!

Sutaru: Shut up and just listen!!!

Shadow: No you are the one who is going to listen! Thanks to you me and Sonic almost got killd! All of us could have got killd! And now you are thinking that you just can join us ant then think it's all over! But you have to know that i don't trust you at all! You are nothing but a traitor! And that's how it is!

Sutaru: Think what you want about me! You just come here whit your chaos control ant thinks you are the best!

Shadow: Well I AM the best of us! I would like to see if you could do what i'm doing!!

Sutaru: Do what?! Run around and shout " Look at me! I'm the ultimate lifeform! I'm better than everyone!"

Shadow: Shut up!

Sutaru: Well that's what you do! You are such a show up!

Shadow: I said, SHUT UP! *shoots a Chaos spear at Sutaru*

Sutaru: *screams and falls to the ground*

Thunder: Sutaru! *runs to Sutaru and sits down beside her* Are you hurt?

Sutaru: Not...realy.

Thunder: *notices that Sutaru is bleeding on her arm* Your arm!

Sutaru: huh? *looks at her arm* just a little scratch mark...

Thunder: Scratch mark?!

Sutaru: It doesn't eaven hurt...

Shadow: who's the show up now?

Sutaru: Do the world a favor and shut up. They might put it in the worldrecord book under the tiltle "Longest time whit out shuting up."

Shadow: That's it! I'm not going to work whit her! *turns around*

Sutaru: Fine! Do you wanna know a thing? I don't want to work whit you either! *turns around*

Thunder: *thinks: well...she seams to be fine now...*

Sonic: May i say a thing?

Sutaru and Shadow: NO! *looks at Sonic*

Sonic: Oook...

Kyle: Well...if it's like this than we just have to split up in diffrent groups...

Sutaru: Perfect idea!

Shadow: As long as i don't have to work whit that traitor.

Thunder: Fine. Me, Sutaru, Sonic and Armi are one group.

Magneto: Ok. Me, Shadow, Lorane and Tails are group nuber two.

Flamie: I can work whit Kainou, Speedy and Kyle.

Knuckles: Ok, i'll go whit Rouge, Mercury and Amy.

Shadow: sooo....you like to be surrounded by girls.

Knuckles: Shut up.

Sonic: I think we shuld do like this. Thunder, Sutaru, Kainou, Mercury, Flamie, Armi, Kyle, Speedy, Me, Tails, Scamps, Tulpi and Magneto are a good group.

Shadow: Fine! Then I take the other ones.

Sonic: perfect. Now we can start sershing again!

(The groups walked difrent ways, Sonic's group keapt walking north while Shadow's group were walking south.)

Scamps: This is sooooo boring.

Tulpi: I agree...I need something to do...

Magneto: yYou are already doing something...you are on a rescue mission.

Tulpi: I am? Sience when?

Scamps: Sience you joined this patethic group...

Tulpi: When did i join?

Scamps: At the same time as me...

Tulpi: When was that?

Scamps: I have no idea...

Sutaru: *looks at her watch* it was two days and five hours ago...

Scamps: Wow, have i survived whit you idiots for that long?

Every one: We are not idiots!

Scamps: maybe not...but still i don't realy think i like you...

Tulpi: But...

Scamps: I wasn't talkig about you...

Tulpi: Ok...

Thunder: *looks at Sutaru's arm* let me see...

Sutaru: Ok...but be careful...it hurts a little bit...

Thunder: *looks close at Sutarus arm* this doesn't look very good...

Sutaru: I'll be fine...

Thunder: wait a second...*pics up a bandage from his backpack and puts it around Sutaru's arm* does it feel beter now?

Sutaru: Yes...thanks.

Thunder: No problem.

Scamps: Can you guys please stop that?

Kainou: Just let them talk. That's what love is all about.

Scamps: But...it's not only about saying cute things to each other and kissing....

Kainou: but...nah...forget it.

Speedy: *stands a bit infront of the others* Hey guys! look, i think i have found something intresting.

( Every one runed to Speedy and looked down on a big building. It looked like some kind of military base or a big factory. it was a fence all around it and it was built of metal, on some of the walls there were windows and beside them there was cameras. Every centimeter of it seamed to be inpossible to break trough.)

Sutaru: Oh muy god.

Thunder: That's the words.

Speedy: Do you think Anique is in there?

Kyle: Maybe he is.

Lorane: We shuld find out.

Sonic: It's too risky... dont' go to close, they might see us.

Kainou: Exactly.

Magneto: Umm...Sonic...

Sonic: Yes.

Magneto: Didn't you just tell us to not go to close...

Sonic: Yes i did...how come...

Magneto: Well...I think Mercury didn't listen...

Sonic: WHAT!? *looks down to the fort and sees Mercury a few meters away from it*

Mercury: Here i come Anique!

Sutaru: Oh man...i think i'll help her. *runs down to Mercury*

Thunder: Sutaru! Wait! *runs after Sutaru*

Sonic: Fine! Just run down there and get killd! Me and the others is going to stay here! Isn't it so guys? *looks around and notices that every one has already runed down to the fort* WAIT FOR ME!! *runs down to the others*

Mercury:

(well...i have no more idead for this chapter....but I maked it to one of the longest chapters...hehe....well lets see if the next one will be as long as this one. ^^)

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

_ren_tao_fan_ on February 26, 2007, 7:42:53 AM

_ren_tao_fan_ on
_ren_tao_fan_MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

Halloween on February 22, 2007, 8:03:57 PM

Halloween on
HalloweenMoooooooooore ^_____________^

Anikue123 on February 22, 2007, 6:46:20 PM

Anikue123 on
Anikue123YAY!!! MORE!! ...uuuh..its sooo.....WOW!!!