Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Gone

just a sonic the hedgehog story 7 yeres later in time that means every chara is 7 yeres older hehe. it needs no more description than this i think.

Chapter 17 - Gone

Chapter 17 - Gone
(Sorry i haven't been on for a couple of days now. I can't beleve my mom and dad didn't alow me to use the computer, meet some friends or watsh Sonic X in for days!!! How could i survive that?!? well....now I finaly can put up a new chappy^^ leeeeets begin!!!!

Well...our heroes got captured and are now in some base/fort/prison and almost no one is feeling very well...eaven if they all still are passed out...)

Sutaru: *slowly opens here eyes* wh...where am i? *tryes to scratch her head but notices that she can't move her hands* what the...*looks back on her hands and sees that she has ropes around her whrists* oh...great...I can't see a thing, my hands are tied up, my head hurts, we all are captured again and worse of all...WE ARE NEVER GOING TO FIND ANIQUE AND GET OUT OF THIS ALIVE!!!!!

Thunder: *wakes up and looks around* Where are we?

Sutaru: I have no idea...

Thunder: well...we all are together...and that's some thing good, isn't it?

Sutaru: I think so...

Thunder: do you think it's too late? Is Anique dead allready

Sutaru: I don't know...but i think we are going to die pretty soon...

Thunder: then we will die together, all of us will.

Sutaru: If i could then i woud have hugged you.

Thunder: same here...

Sutaru: I don't want do die, not like this. *starts to cry*

Thunder: we still have a chanse...

Sutaru: No we don't, it's over. *cryes*

Thunder: *kisses Sutaru* It's never over. we are going to fight, for Anique and for us.

Sutaru: you promis.

Thunder: I promis. *smiles*

Scamps: *wakes up* What the hell...did those stupid robots get me? How could they get me?! *slams his head in the wall*

Sutaru:...oooook then...

Scamps: *looks at Sutaru and still haves his forhead on the wall* what's the problem?

Thunder: This isn't the right time to be mad at each other.

Scamps: I'm not mad...

Shadow: *wakes up* Where did they go?! *looks around*

Sutaru: WHAT THE HELL!?!?! Are you here!?! I tought it couldn't be worse!

Shadow: Oh not you!!

Every one else: *wakes up and looks around*

Magneto: are we inside the base?

Mercury: We are realy close...

Sutaru: close to what?

Mercury: Anique is inside this base...

Sutaru: but not in this room...

Mercury: maybe not, but in this base.

?????: So, you are awake, i think this worked better than a patethic little girl as a bait.

Sutaru: *looks at the person who had just talked* No, please, not again.

Shadow and Sonic: Mephiles!

Mephiles: That's right. Looking fot your friend i think...

Mercury: where is he!?

Mephiles: Somewhere he don't need you.

Mercury: No...you can't mean...Is he...

Mephiles: yes, he is dead.

Mercury: *starts to cry*

Sutaru: You disturbed, ugly, mean...

Mephiles: shut up or you will end at the same place as your friend

Sutaru: *quiet*

Mephiles: that's better. good girl, what do you say about geting your job back?

Sutaru: Never and ever.

Mephiles: If it's so...*snaps whit his fingers ans some robots apeares*

Robots: *opens the door to the cell and lifts up Sutaru, Thunder and the others*

Mephiles: *starts to walk*

Robots: *follows Mephiles*

Mephiles: *looks back at Sutaru* Sure you don't want you job back?

Sutaru: Yes i am! i would never yoin a team whit some one like you again!

Mephiles: of that's what you want, than i'm going to make you death extra painfull.

Sutaru: *looks away*

Shadow: I told you this was a trap!!! Why does people never listen to me?!

Thunder: Because Sutaru didn't plan this!

Shadow: Do you think i'm going to beleve that?!

Thunder: If you can't see it, then Sutaru is also here!

Shadow: oh....maybe you're right....

Thunder: Finaly!

Sutaru: *looks at Mephiles* what are you going to do whit us?

Mephiles: Don't you understand that, you silly girl. *turns around* You are going to die, all of you. and when you all are gone, than I can rule the gallaxy, whitout you kids runing around and distroying my planns.

Sutaru: but...

Mephiles: Shut up!

Sutaru: *looks away* yes sir...

(They walked trough a long coridor, there was doors almost everywhere, Sutaru had to look away a lot of times when she could see who was on the other side of the doors, it was the other people from mobius. some of them was dead and some of them was crying. it was terrible to see, some people were eaven missing some boddy parts.)

Sutaru: *a tear is falling down from her cheek*

Mephiles: just wat, we havent eaven got to the best yet.

Thunder: and we are not going either! *transforms in to a hedgion and bites of the ropes*

Sutaru: Thunder!

Shadow: finaly! *uses chaos spear and kills one robot whit it and cuts of the ropes*

Knuckles: *punshes the robot who is holding him and cuts of the ropes on a piece of metall*

Thunder: how do you like it now? Mephiles.

Shadow: come on then you copycat.

Knuckles: we are ready!

Speedy: I wanna fight too! lemme go!

Kainou: *makes the robot drop her and bites of the ropes and kills the robot who holds speedy*

Speedy: thanks...i think...

Kainou: No problem.

Scamps and Tulpi: We want to kill some robots!!!

Shadow: NO! you just stay where you are.

Scamps and Tulpi: ok...

Mephiles: do you think you have a chance against me?

Shadow: yes we do. go ahead you creep!!

Mephiles: *laughs* this is gonna be easy.

Thunder: lets see.

Speedy: if we go together as a team, than we will make it!

Kainou: Come on you fake!

Mephiles: come on then!

Thunder and Kainou: *attacks Mephiles and bites him*

Shadow: *shoots a chaos spear at Mephiles*

Speedy: *runs to Mephiles and starts to hit him*

Knuckles: *rund to Mephiles and punshes him in his face*

Mephiles: *teleports him self to the other side of the coridor*

(While Knuckles, Kainou, Shadow, Thunder and Speedy was fighting Mephiles, Sutaru and the others who still was held py robots trye to get away whitout making it, and...well...no more ideas...and now the clock is 02:40 am....i guess i have to end this chapter....well...cya in the next one...hehe.)

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Halloween on February 27, 2007, 6:41:11 PM

Halloween on
HalloweenMORE! ^________________^

Anikue123 on February 27, 2007, 2:53:36 PM

Anikue123 on
Anikue123YAAAY!!...Anique...is...dead....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!*faints*