Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

The whole Sonic gang is at Sonic's house on Christmas eve but not much is joyous

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

Chapter 1 - chapter 1


Sonic Story for the Holidays (of DOOM)



It was December 24th. Tails, Knuckles, Rouge, Amy, Shadow, and Cream were at Sonic's house celebrating Christmas eve. Everyone was happy and joyous, humming Christmas carols and wearing Santa Claus or elf hats (even Shadow). But wait! Those hats are actually bombs. Oh well. Right now everyone was either watching Christmas specials on the TV (as long as the special had the word doom or death in the title which made it very difficult to find one) or helping themselves to the wide variety of snacks everyone had prepared (actually the people that were "helping themselves" were just waiting for other people to eat theirs because they had poisoned the snacks). At 4:30 p.m. Amy and Rouge started preparing the Christmas dinner (after a battle with a pan). After about 15 minutes Cream wanted to help with dinner and Amy and Rouge gladly accepted her help (please note that Rouge and Amy had an evil smile when they accepted her help). After 10 minutes Tails wanted to help. After 5 minutes, Sonic. 24 and 3 quarters of a second later, Knuckles. Then Shadow heard battle cries and it sounded like an "every man for itself" melee. Shadow likes every man for itself melees so he went in screaming a strange chant. It sounded something like "Oooooohhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh I I AAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIII". He then saw Rouge putting Amy in a headlock ready to hit her with the ham, Sonic stuffing mashed potatoes in Tails's mouth while he screamed "NO. I'm allergic!", Cream helping Sonic, and Knuckles with a tutu on and a lampshade over his head doing ballet through the kitchen. When Shadow entered he asked "What in the world are you doing?" They replied with "We don't have the slightest idea." They decided that this would be a good time for opening presents (most of them were bombs). Cream gave her presents first because she wanted to and threatened everybody with a broom. She decided to start with Rouge (she really never liked Rouge). She tried to find her present to Rouge under Sonic's tree. It took a while but once she found it she handed it over to Rouge with a evil "Here you go" and Rouge took it and tore off the wrapping paper. It was a ring with pictures of the master emerald engraved in it. Rouge hated it. Before she got a chance to stuff it down Creams throat, they heard a fast beeping noise coming from their hats (remember, they were bombs). Their hats exploded. But wait. They just dispensed smoke. Suddenly they floated off their heads and little pink aliens in orange jumpsuits came out. They said in a squeaky voice "We have gotten into the great destroyers house. Phase one of mission complete!"

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkness42 on January 7, 2006, 5:23:06 AM

darkness42 on
darkness42hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
hahahahahahaha can't hahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahaha stop hahaha
hahahahahahahahaahaha laughing haha
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ultimate_Lifeform on January 6, 2006, 6:13:38 AM

Ultimate_Lifeform on
Ultimate_Lifeformactually Mattkur, I said I had a twisted devious mind, not a devious twisted mind. biiiiiigggg difference!

:)

Ultimate_Lifeform on December 29, 2005, 12:30:51 AM

Ultimate_Lifeform on
Ultimate_Lifeformvhfdvjdbsdnhdfcdhnklsnjdjlknjklkvnfjkvlbkdxvjlhfjnkj ^.^ the first time i posted gibberish on my own story! *confetti falls from the sky*

Mattkur on December 17, 2005, 10:15:00 AM

Mattkur on
Mattkur^.^ YOU said you have a devious twisted mind. NOT ME.

Ultimate_Lifeform on December 16, 2005, 6:01:12 AM

Ultimate_Lifeform on
Ultimate_LifeformOnly I could write a happy story and edit it to be a story of doom!!!

Shadow_Rouge_forever on December 12, 2005, 6:11:56 AM

Shadow_Rouge_forever on
Shadow_Rouge_foreverlol

Ultimate_Lifeform on December 10, 2005, 3:52:41 AM

Ultimate_Lifeform on
Ultimate_Lifeformyes, i know i have a twisted devious mind