Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - chapter 3

The whole Sonic gang is at Sonic's house on Christmas eve but not much is joyous

Chapter 3 - chapter 3

Chapter 3 - chapter 3
Tikal shouted with great volume and authority, "Bow down to me!" "Especially you!" she then shouted, pointing her scepter at Espio, who had walked in through the hole. "NOOOOOOO!! Shouted Espio, "Then I won't be able to read Phantom42's stories!"

We interrupt your normal programming to tell you that that was an advertisement. Thank you.

"BOW!" screamed Tikal, enraged. "OK" replied Espio quickly, as he dropped to his knees and started bowing, "Bowing is fun!" By this time all of the pink aliens were bowing in unison and chanting in unison, "The great echidna has come. We are free. We will no longer be weird."

We once again interrupt your normal programming to tell mattkur that what was wrong with them was that they were weird.

Suddenly Tikal said in a surprisingly calm and nice voice, "I must complete my mission; the reason I came here. HAPPY CHRISTMAHANUKWANZADON!" "what?" was all Sonic could reply with. Tikal explained, "Once I said 'Merry Christmas' to a guy I later figured out celebrated Hanukkah and he hit me with a brick. So I invented Christmahanukwanzadon. 'Christma' comes from Christmas. 'Hanu' comes from Hanukkah. 'Kwanza' obviously comes from Kwanza. And 'don' comes from Ramadon. And ever since I started saying that I only got weird looks instead if a flying brick to the head." "oh. That makes perfect sense." Sonic said.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on December 12, 2006, 11:01:51 AM

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on
Link_the_hedgehog_magicianMerry XmaKwanzHanukadon!!!!!!!!


HAPPY HOLIDAYS PEOPLES!!!!

Link: *throws candy canes everywhere*

Phantom42 on December 12, 2006, 8:09:14 AM

Phantom42 on
Phantom42we wish u a merry christmahanukwanzadon
we wish u a merry christmahanukwanzadon
all a bowl of hot fudge!!!


MERRY WHATEVER U CELEBRATE!!!

Ultimate_Lifeform on December 12, 2006, 6:58:45 AM

Ultimate_Lifeform on
Ultimate_LifeformHappy Holidays to all!