Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - PROLOUGE

This is a new warriors story i am making. It is LionClan and TigerClan but they are no longer actual lions and tigers.

Chapter 1 - PROLOUGE

Chapter 1 - PROLOUGE
Boldstar, leader of LionClan looked at the medicine cat with both worry and fascination. "What's wrong, PineCone?" the leader asked, but the medicine cat stayed in her trance like state. "PineCone?" the leader asked again, now only a tail length away. Suddenly, she came out of her trance and mumbled, "Star is more powerful than sun." "What?" Boldstar stammered. "Star is more powerful than sun." PineCone repeated.
"What does that mean?" Boldstar questioned.
"For the first time, cats will fight. Claws will clash claws. Teeth will hit fur."
"But we've been peaceful for years!"
"That will come to an end."
"Well, what does the star and sun part mean?"
"StarClan only informed me that it was a prophecy."
"Wait, informed you? I thought they only sent you omens."
"This must be really important. They talked to me directly. By the way, your grandfather is doing fine and is very happy."
Their conversation ended when they heard the wail of a newborn kit. Pinecone dashed off to the nursery to help. After three healthy kits were born, Pinecone left to let the parents, Greenfoot, the father, and Whitewhisker, the mother, choose names. When they were done, Boldstar went in the nursery to accept them into the clan. "You." He said, pointing to a tabby with his tail. "Come forward." Whitewhisker nudged the kit forward. "Gender." The leader continued, even though it is unnecessary since the mother answers for males and the father answers for females. "Male." Whitewhisker answered. "Name." said Boldstar. "Coda." Whitewhisker answered with confidence. Boldstar went on, "Under the warrior code, I, Boldstar, leader of LionClan, accept you into LionClan under the name Codakit." "You." He said, pointing to an all black kit with his tail. "Come forward." Whitewhisker nudged this kit forward also.
"Gender."
"Male."
"Name."
"Pouncer."
"Under the warrior code, I, Boldstar, leader of LionClan, accept you into LionClan under the name Pouncerkit"
"You. Come forward." Boldstar said to a kit with a blue sheen to its fur and white speckles.
"Gender."
"Female." Greenfoot answered.
"Name."
"Star."
"Under the warrior code, I, Boldstar, leader of LionClan, accept you into LionClan under the name Starkit."
The parents groomed their new children with great love as Boldstar and PineCone walked out. They knew what each other was thinking, and, without a word, promised to keep a close eye on that kit, and protect it. They'll find out that will be harder than they thought.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

silvercat on May 4, 2007, 1:52:49 PM

silvercat on
silvercatI like it. Please continue!

Silverfeather on April 4, 2007, 10:38:51 AM

Silverfeather on
SilverfeatherI like it so far will you add more soon? please : )

Ultimate_Lifeform on February 16, 2007, 11:20:59 PM

Ultimate_Lifeform on
Ultimate_Lifeformwhy is nobody commenting?