Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - You're going to Disney World!

A funny story for those of you who are planning a trip to Disney World! :)

Chapter 1 - You're going to Disney World!

Chapter 1 - You're going to Disney World!


If you're planning a trip to Disney World, this somewhat crazy fanfic is for you! This story is mainly aimed at kids and teens, but anybody can enjoy my Mickey Mouse plushie's hilarious adventure through Walt Disney World!

Author's Note: I do not own Mickey Mouse, Walt Disney World, or any other of that stuff.

Chapter 1: Congratulations!

Hi pal! It's your old pal Mickey! Well, actually, a Mickey Mouse plushie, but you get the point. First, congratulations are in order! If you're reading this, you are possibly planning a trip to Walt Disney World! Or, you could be just reading this for fun, but congrats anyways, because you are reading a fan fiction that will definitely leave you laughing! Now, this isn't just any run-of-the-mill trip. You're about to spend your vacation in the heart of Mickey Mouse Land! We probably don't want to start planning right away, so let's start simple. Just half the fun of a Disney vacation is the excitement before the vacation! Here are some tips to help you get in the mood for Disney!

1. Watch a movie! Disney movies, animated and live action alike, capture the mood perfectly! Pop some popcorn, gather the whole family, and snuggle up on the couch for a cozy evening!

2. Go shopping! You may enjoy a visit to your local Disney Store. While many of these closed over the years, they are still a common sight in major shopping malls.

3. Reminisce! If you've been to Disney World before, dig out those old photos, souvenirs, and home videos and view them with fresh eyes. If you are planning your first trip to Disney, you can ask your friends if they've been there before and let them share their experiences with you.

4. Plan, plan, plan! The key to a relaxed and more enjoyable Disney experience is planning! Trust me, my owner Caitlin read four guidebooks cover to cover for our last trip, and we had the time of our lives! So, snuggle up on the couch and read your guidebooks through. These are some of the guidebooks we used on our last trip: The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World, PassPorter Walt Disney World, Birnbaum's Walt Disney World, and for the kids, Birnbaum's Walt Disney World For Kids, by Kids.

Well, I'm out of here for now, but stay tuned for our next exciting episode of Pal Mickey's Survival Guide to Walt Disney World!



There you go folks! My first Disney story, and don't forget to comment!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment