Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Captain Underpants vs The Evil Monster

This is a story i wrote using the pages in one of the books.

Chapter 1 - Captain Underpants vs The Evil Monster

Chapter 1 - Captain Underpants vs The Evil Monster








Once upon a time George, Harold and their friend Jareth, were busy studying about the wonders of smelling bogies, when their new science teacher, Mr Bottom burp, accidentally spilled some snotty milk on a pile of toxic worms. Suddenly, the pile began to morph into a giant, evil slug.

“Help,” cried Peter, “A giant, evil slug just stepped on my lunchbox and ate up Mr Dawson!”

“Oh no!” cried Mr Krupp. “The poor lunchbox!” George, Harold and Jareth tried to escape by hiding behind a mouse. Then Jareth snapped his fingers. Soon a big grin came across Mr Krupp`s face as he dropped his heavy underpants and ran to his office. Soon, Captain Underpants jumped through the wall. He grabbed a tiny walnut and hit the monster on its nose.

“Ouchies!” screamed the monster.

It turned and chopped Captain Underpants on his toe. Jareth quickly mixed up a bottle of pop with a jar of toxic smelly rabbit poo.

“Hey, Jareth, “said George, “where'd you find that jar off crazy stuff?!?!”

“It was right here next to this barrel of toxic snotty fish eyes.” said Jareth.

“Oh, “said Harold. “That makes sense.”

Lorraine shook up the strange mixture and threw it at the monster.

“Hooray!” screamed the monster as it fell and died of a massive head attack.

“That makes sense too, “said George.

Unfortunately, some of the mixture splashed on Captain Underpants' head, and he turned back into Mr Krupp.

“Holy jumping cows!” shouted Mr Krupp. “I'll bet that George, Harold and Jareth are responsible for this mess!”

So he punished the three kids by making them hoover in the library for 10 hours.

“This has got to be the dumbest story we have ever been in,” said George.

“Don't blame me,” said Harold. “Jareth wrote it!”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tedness2345 on May 13, 2006, 2:29:20 AM

tedness2345 on
tedness2345goood stooooory!!!!!! i'm wri-
ting one to!!!!!