Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Stupid Adventure of Captain Underpants

you wouldn't like to eat and drink what's on the menu!

Chapter 1 - The Stupid Adventure of Captain Underpants

Chapter 1 - The Stupid Adventure of Captain Underpants






This is George Beard, Harold Hutchins and Jareth Barton. George is the one wearing a tie and flat-top. Harold is the one wearing a T-shirt and with a bad haircut. Jareth is the one wearing a scary T-shirt and a blue tie. Remember that now. One day, George, Harold and Jareth were at school when suddenly, an evil fat villain walked through the door and roared like a ferocious ant. “My name is commander snotty poo!” shouted the villain. “And I've come to destroy all the dirty knickers in the world!” Commander snotty poo grabbed a stool and started hitting Mrs Boysen on the head with it. “Oh no!” cried Jareth. “That villain is going to hurt the poor stool!” “We've got to stop that monster!” cried George. He reached into tie, grabbed a slimy mallet, and threw it at the villain. Harold found an elephant in his jumper, so he threw that to, too. Finally, Jareth reached into his T-shirt, pulled out a smelly satellite, and threw that as well. But nothing seemed to stop the slimy Commander snotty poo! “This looks like a job for Captain Underpants!” shouted Jareth. Suddenly, Captain Underpants smashed into the school “Hi,” said Captain Underpants. “How's your smelly lion head today?” “That doesn't make sense,” said Harold. “Who cares?” said Jareth. “We've got to stop that villain!” So Captain Underpants grabbed a baseball bat and hit Commander Snotty Poo over the head repeatedly. “Holy farting horse!” shouted George. “Captain Underpants has defeated Commander Snotty Poo!” “Lets celebrate by eating 50 servings of jammy bogies and drinking 5 cups of stinky wee,” said Harold. “That sounds delicious,” said Jareth. “Just make sure to sprinkle some pooing spiders on my food, and add a slice poo to my wee.”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tedness2345 on May 13, 2006, 2:30:55 AM

tedness2345 on
tedness2345thumbs up!!!!!!!!!