Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Fogged Up

Eh, hopefully I ain't the only Silent Hill fan out there. What other game has blood, guts, zombies, undead animals, freaky bunnies, and dark enviroments but you can still say, "Wow...she's hot!"

Chapter 1 - Fogged Up

Chapter 1 - Fogged Up
It was a cold, rainy day. Not a sound could be heard. I could remember nothing. ...Except for that dream about being in the girl's locker room... It was too foggy to even move. It felt like with every breath my lungs were getting filled with smoke. I remembered those commercials about 'Courage: The anti-drug'. So I sat down and had a long talk with myself about what it would do to my voice and lungs. Then I yelled at myself for trying to tell me what to do. Afterwards I sat down for a while and played with my noodle... The same noodle that I had accidentally dropped on my shirt when I was eating...noodles! I was starting to remember...until I heard something.
"Who's there? Hello? Am I making a mistake by talking out loud? Hey, aren't you a cute little pooch. What are you doin' outside on a day like this? AGH! Woah! It's a demon dog! Die, you little bastard!"
After killing the dog, who seemed to have misplaced its eyes, I thought I'd do what anyone else would do in this position - go out and look for undead people and freaky deserted buildings. About 15 minutes after I started walking, I heard a scream. It sounded like a girl in trouble! Which meant I didn't have any other choice but to...walk in the opposite direction. I thought I had gone in the other direction but the screams kept getting closer. So I walked the other way...then the other. I figured I'd just stay put until she died or something. But the girl, who looked as if someone had brutally beat her to a pulp with an ugly stick, appeared in the fog.
"Hey. Your uh...your not lookin' too good there. You want a drink, some food, maybe a mask of some sort?"
"They're.....coming.....for.....you.....next..."
"Really? Interesting...so...were you this ugly before they came for you?"
"Shut up, I'm dead. But...yes...everyone in school always called me pig face and Janet Reno."
"Hey, don't cry. I'm sure you'd look just fine if you...maybe wore a big hat. A really big hat. Anyways, did you come here just to tell me that?"
"No, I think I'm supposed to do something else. Oh, thats right. THEY WILL FIND YOU!"
Needless to say, the last thing I needed was for her to explode. After vomiting and trying to get chunks of her off of my clothes, I started walking again. And I saw it...it was right in front of me. At that exact moment I realized something. And that is to never do drugs before or after playing a video game. ...Unless your playing beach volleyball...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

restless_dreamer on July 6, 2008, 3:53:36 PM

restless_dreamer on
restless_dreamerHahaha awesome work!

Weasel on June 11, 2004, 12:47:18 PM

Weasel on
WeaselLoved that noodle bit and the courage thing...lolol. *faves...due to...rather funny concept*