Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Harvest Moon Moments

This is just a short story about some of my Harvest Moon OC's, and who they like. o.o So fluffy, and cuuuute! RockxGina, AdamxNami, MarkxLumina

Chapter 1 - Harvest Moon Moments

Chapter 1 - Harvest Moon Moments
Just a random story about some of my Harvest Moon OC's. And, Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life. ^-^ It's my favorite. Oh! It's fluffy. Note: The times these events happen are all different.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Adam had been a traveling magician for a very, very long time. The only real reason he had stopped in Forget-Me-Not Valley that fateful day was because his horse was tired.

"This place seems nice," Adam had smiled, "It's so warm and coazy...like out of a fairytale."

Nami had happened to be walking by that day, as well. She WAS a traveler. Adam was brushing his horse.

"Good girl, good girl now...Eat up...We probably won't be here long, now."

Nami was suprised to see another new face in Forget-Me-Not. After April, Gina and Mark, she thought the village had enough people. Well, not that she minded. Something about him...

"...Uhhh..." Nami said blankly, walking over to him. Adam looked up.

"Hello, I'm Adam," he said warmly, "I'm glad you came to say hello to me. It makes me happy to see pretty girls as nice as you these days." No, Adam did not flirt all that much. Magic was his only love. He had sworn it.

"Pr-pretty?"

"Yes. You're very pretty, in fact. If you don't mind, could you tell me your name?"

"...I'm going home." Nami turned to leave, her face turning redder by the second, "And it's Nami."

"Wait! Before you leave, here. Please take this flyer. Show it to all your friends, okay?" He handed her a flyer quickly. Nami looked down at it. It read:

"Adam the Amazing!
Come see death-defying stunts and amazing tricks!"

Suprisingly, it looked as though Adam had only just scribbled down the words. There weren't any decorations on it or anything, and as Nami could tell, the flyer was a napkin.

She sighed, "I'll come if you want me to..."

"Really? That's great! I'll be down at...uhhh...," Adam examined his surroundings, "How 'bout there!" He pointed to the Inner Inn, where Nami happened to be staying.

Nami sighed, "Fine, fine...bye." she quickly walked off, leaving Adam and his horse alone.

Adam smiled, "What a pretty girl...Nami..."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark found himself wandering the pavement up to Lumina's manor. He frowned. He was not good with...emotions. Lately, he'd been having alot of emotions for Lumina. Whenever Rock flirted with her, he was angry. When she was happy, he was happy. When she stopped by just to say, 'hi', he found himself unable to speak.

"I like her."

He quickly covered his mouth, and looked around, making sure no one, ESPECIALLY Lumina was around. He found himself to be alone, thankfully.

I just said that, didn't I?

Mark took his hands away from his mouth and stuffed them into his pockets, sighing.

"Why would I say such a stupid thing?" he mumbled.

"Say what stupid thing, Mark?"

He flinced. Lumina.

"..."

"I was just going out to pick up Auntine Romana's medicine from Doctor Hardy, so..." Lumina smiled, "Why're you out so late?"

"I was just...coming out...to hear you play your piano, is all...You do it so well, I envy you."

"Really? I don't think so. Thank you, though, Mark," she giggled a little. Mark's face began to heat up, and he turned away from her.

"Umm...I'm sorry, but I...have to go!" Mark quickly made a run for back at the Blue Bar.

"Hmm...He's so funny sometimes." Lumina smiled and continued to the manor.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hmmmm-hmm hmmm..." Gina smiled, pulling a strand of her strawberyy blonde hair behind her ears. As an actress, she didn't get too much time off, but when she did, Forget-Me-Not valley was the place to be. After all, she did own the prominent "Gina's Flowers" shop. Somehow, the papparazzi hadn't found out about Forget-Me-Not valley, and her life as a flower shop owner. Plus, Forget-Me-Not was the home of grandmother and grandfather, Galen and Nina.

"Heya, Gina." Rock entered the store with a smile. Gina smiled back.

"Good morning, Rock. Do you need some flowers, or do you just want to chat?" Gina had a motherly personality. Unlike most other actresses, she was not snobby, or self-absorbed, or even confident.

"I came to ask you something," he replied.

"Okay, go right ahead."

"Wanna go someplace and do something?"

"Hm. If you want to, Rock. Besides, business today is somewhat slow...It's probably my fault, anyways." She frowned, but only for a second.

Even when she's sad, she's really cute!

Rock smiled a big smile.

"Great! But, it's not your fault the shop's going slow! People are just nuts. Don't worry about it."

Gina and Rock exited the shop happily, and she locked it up.

"Oh, wait, just a minute, Rock." Gina's eyes lit up. She crossed the street, entering Galen and Nina's home. She exited, and the elderly couple waved.

"Have a nice time, Gina, dear," Nina smiled.

"...Yes, yes, now..." Galen called.

The day ended somewhat quickly.

"Good night, Rock." Gina entered Galen and Nina's home.

Rock waved, "Bye!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment