Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Coming

All is normal in Jenny's life; chasing villians, scoffed by teachers and her mom. But today, something is going to happen that can change her life, possibly forever.

Chapter 1 - The Coming

Chapter 1 - The Coming
It was a clear, blank morning at Tremorton High School, as we find Brad McGoy sitting in his 4th period class; Biology 101. Brad groaned as his biology teacher droned on about the scientific world, Brad of course, wasn't interested. He sighed and tilted his head toward the window, and stared out towards town. He was about to fall asleep when all of a sudden, a large, crimson blue streak appeared in the sky, and zoomed out of distance down below. Interested, Brad lifted his head looked around, when all of a sudden, he heard an angry voice ringing in his ear.
"Are we boring you, Mr. McGoy?" Mr. Germenstein growled.
"Wha--uh, no, no Mr. Germenstein..." Brad said groggily.
"Then I suggest paying attention, young man!" He said sharply, as he turned back towards the front of the room, the class giggled at the sign posted on his back, reading 'Kick Me'.
"-Sigh- this is going to be a long day..." Brad groaned, resting his head on his shoulder.
"Oooh, that was close" Jenny sighed, relieved. Jenny was fighting a large alien U.F.O from a distant planet ploying to destroy the world, when Jenny got zapped by one of it's laser beams, the usual.
As Jenny struggled up from the large crater she had made, a booming voice thundered above.
"Silly robot fiend! I will destroy you and you're puny planet out of distance!" the evil alien laughed.
"Better think twice!" Jenny replied giving the giant alien ship a taste of her lasers.
"Uh, oh" the alien groaned, as the lasers destroyed it's machine. Chunks of U.F.O rained from the sky.
"Eeep!" Jenny gasped, dodging all the chunks of metal, while trying to make sure one didn't wipe out the school, when she noticed that a dark figure appeared, looming close.
"XJ9!!" Mrs. Wakeman yelled angrily avoiding more chunks of the U.F.O
"What's wrong mom? I destroyed the ship! And none of the ship pieces nailed the school!" Jenny explained.
"Ahem" Mrs. Wakeman replied pointing upwards, in the sky, there was a large piece of ship that Jenny blasted, unfortunately heading straight for the school.
"Ehehehe, ooops!" Jenny said quickly zooming off to destroy the chunk of metal.
"Robotic teenagers!" Mrs. Wakeman sighed, rolling her eyes.
Brad once again started to nod off, this time at Mr. Smelhaus S.S. class, when the same bright blue light from before darted, only this time, upwards towards the roof of the school. Curious, Brad quickly raised his hand.
"Yes Brad?" Mr. Smelhaus asked sharply.
"Uh, Mr. Smelhaus, can I be excused to the bathroom?" Brad asked innocently.
"-Sigh- fine Brad, make it quick...." No sooner he said this, Brad ran out of the door, and towards the roof.
"Ungh" Jenny grunted, pulling up the metal the best she could from hitting the school,” All--most--got it!" Jenny gasped stopping the metal chunk before landing clumsily on the roof.

*****************************************************************************

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

power9x on June 7, 2007, 6:44:00 AM

power9x on
power9xPlease finish it, I really need more competition on this site for MLAATR stories. I'm the only one who posts them here anymore!

LDSgirl1992 on February 8, 2008, 11:48:57 AM

LDSgirl1992 on
LDSgirl1992i am getting ready to post a couple of chapters of my new story in which i have yet to finish.

Froze8 on January 31, 2006, 6:17:05 AM

Froze8 on
Froze8Are you going to finish it?!
Froze8

Froze8 on December 30, 2005, 12:15:59 PM

Froze8 on
Froze8More! Please!
Froze8

SonicManiac on June 27, 2004, 3:27:07 AM

SonicManiac on
SonicManiacpleez continue! I like it so far!

SailorMars on June 24, 2004, 6:00:23 AM

SailorMars on
SailorMarsWired...please continue