Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Encountering the Bohrok

The Chosen return to Mata Nui to find the Matoran gone, but discover two new Temples - Light and Darkness - and a new enemy. Can they defeat the Bohrok and uncover the Chosen ones of Light and Darkness?

Chapter 0 - Encountering the Bohrok

Chapter 0 - Encountering the Bohrok
COPYRIGHTS: Flow of the River belongs to Swingin' Kanohi Studios.

- Flow of the River - Light and Darkness - Chapter Zero - Encountering the Bohrok -

"Quickly, secure the sails!" a red Tohunga yelled.

"Roger, Kaiwera!" a brown Tohunga shouted, jumped to the mast and tightened the sails.

"YAHHH!!! Tidal wave!" a green one ducked into the cabin on the boat.

"Moana! Use the Sea Hooks!" a white one launched a beam of ice at the humongous wave.

"It's too late! UWAAAAA!!!" Moana dashed into the cabin, and the others followed her in panic

Suddenly, a wave taller than a Tarakava Nui reared up over the Tohungas' ship and dropped onto it. But then it disappeared, and the sea became calm. Had anyone been watching, they might've seen an insect-like head sink beneath the surface.

 

The next morning, the Chosen woke up on a virtually undamaged boat, and Lekopo, Chosen of Air, annoyed Moana, Water, by asking if she stopped the tsunami using her powers.

To this, she always replied "If I did, then Kaiwera should be able to stop volcanoes from erupting," as Kaiwera had found his Mask and weapon before all the other Chosen. After getting the point, he started pestering the Ta-Matoran until the Le-Matoran was set on fire and jumped into the sea.

 

After an hour of sailing, the same insectoid head from yesterday poked above the waves and stared at Kikia, Chosen of Stone, who was talking with Lekopo about how Mata Nui might've changed while they'd been away. "I think the Toa would've have defeated Makuta and tamed all the Rahi over there," he said, polishing a Koli ball he had kept from Mata Nui.

Lekopo rolled his eyes and replied, "Oh, come on, Makuta'll never be COMPLETELY destroyed, rockhead. And stop polishing that ball, it hurts my eyes."

"Could you stop arguing for just a few minutes, please?" Pirihi, Chosen of Ice, interrupted and tapped Lekopo on the head with his ice sword. The Le-Koron shivered as coldness stole through his protodermic armour. He then pulled out his air axe, but due to a brain freeze he hit Pirihi with the axe's handle.

"Stop fighting, you'll freeze the ocean if you don't stop it!" Kikia picked up Lekopo and threw him into the sea, inevitably hitting the insectoid and popping a mask-like object into the surrounding water. Fortunately the Le-Matoran managed to use the creature's head-casing - which had broken off after being hit by a flying green axe - to float above the water's surface and, thankfully for him, not get wet.

A head wearing a black Pakari poked out of the ship's cabin, sighed then said "Moana, Lekopo's in the sea again."

Moana pointed a sea hook out of the cabin and towards Lekopo. "... Why isn't it working?" she exclaimed.

"I don't know!" Lekopo yelled.

"It was a rhetorical question!" Suddenly, a stream of water slammed into Moana, then ricocheted into Kikia, but then froze before it could hit Kohuke. This Onu-Koron, the Chosen of Earth, threw a chunk of salt extracted from the sea water at Lekopo's floating device. The Le-Matoran shot into the air where he saw, in the ocean, a swarm of swimming insectoids that were currently trying to tilt the boat.
 
Unfortunately, Kohuke had mis-judged the distance and angle of the broken head case and as such Lekopo landed on another creature. "Yikes!" he shouted, and leaped from creature to creature, ejecting face-like mask after orange face-like mask and eventually made it back to the ship.

"Great work, Kohuke!" Kaiwera yelled, "You eliminated the entire army!" Suddenly, an enormous rumble blasted through the boat, and something slammed into the Ta-Koron, and he slipped into darkness...

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

JessicaKittyKat on September 29, 2008, 7:38:38 AM

JessicaKittyKat on
JessicaKittyKatthis is realy good

sakura3001 on November 24, 2007, 3:52:57 PM

sakura3001 on
sakura3001cool

morphin on May 29, 2007, 9:18:33 PM

morphin on
morphinthats a good start and great chapter.

i hope to read more