Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Failed Beginning

A funny story about cast members. The original story is The Gates Between Two Worlds, by me. Which I will probably put up after I write this one. =)

Chapter 1 - Failed Beginning

Chapter 1 - Failed Beginning
NARRATOR: Once upon a time, there was a girl. (looks around) Where's the freakin' girl?! I never get any respect in this story! You know, narrators are important too.
ME: Uh, we just started the story. *cough* Sorry. (began to get teary) *sniff*
NARRATOR: W-what are you doing? Don't give me that! *sigh* ok, back to the story.
NARRATOR: (turns away) Once upon a time, there was a girl, Aris. (a girl appears) She's smart and popular. (the girl crashes into a table) Eh heh heh. *cough* Ok,
back to the story. She's smart and popular. (the girl crashes into another table) Oh my god! How many freakin' table do you have in the living room?! Scratch what
I said. She's dumb and popular. (the girl looks up angrily)
ARIS: Hey! You're dumb! Do you know how many lines you've said without permission?
NARRATOR: Yo-You shut up! If you don't shut up, I'll describe you ugly! (smirks)
Me: *cough* You're not getting paid for any of this.(they both turn to me angrily) Uh... Just so you'll know...
NARRATOR and ARIS: What did you say?! (began to panick)
ME: Oh, nothing! (smile nervously) (thinking) "I thought I'm the boss around here, since I'm the author."
NARRATOR: Oh, and call me Immortal.
ME: Oh, ok. (Aris pops out of her box and with a pencil, poke Narrator. I mean Immortal)
IMMORTAL: OWWW! Oh god, I'm bleeding! Oh god! AAAHHHH! (Immortal starts to chase Aris)
ME: Um... Attempt number 1, failed. Well, see ya on the next chapter. Eh heh. *cough* CUT! (everything turns black)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment