Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Klous Comes

A funny story about cast members. The original story is The Gates Between Two Worlds, by me. Which I will probably put up after I write this one. =)

Chapter 2 - Klous Comes

Chapter 2 - Klous Comes
ME: Okay! Today is Tuesday! Such a beautiful day! Lovely-
IMMORTAL: Shut up already! Just tell us the freakin' problem already! (sighs grumply)
ME: W-wha? W-whatchu mean? Can't I do somethin' without being blamed for sumthin' sumthin'? Eh heh ha- 'kay. There is sumthin' sumthin'.
IMMORTAL: *Tsk* I knew it. I know you too well, you can never do something without making a mistake, and when you're nervous, you start talkin' slang. No offense. (crosses arm)
ME: (offensed) NEVER?! Never is such a harsh word! I did too do something without a mistake. Like that time at the...uh...birthday party. I divided the cake perfectly! Ha!
IMMORTAL: There were fifteen people, and you divided it into ten. (smirks)
ME: Dividinging it even was easier!...Shut up! okay, now let's-
ARIS: What was the cake like? (pops out from her box)
ME: (quickly) Oh, it was half chocolate and vanilla. With ice cream frosting and-
IMMORTAL: TELL US THE FREAKIN' PROBLEM! (stands up angrily)
ME: Okay okay. Sheesh. Anger management. The problem is that we can't seem to find a person to play Klous, the amateur wizard. (the door suddenly bangs open)
MYSTERY PERSON: Did..somebody..say..they..can't-
IMMORTAL: Talk faster dammit! (the mystery person walks fastly toward them)
MYSTERY PERSON: *ahem* Sorry, I'm here to take the role for Klous.
ME: AAAHHH! I knew you'd come! I uh mean, I'm glad you came. Did you know I was looking everywhere for someone?
MYSTERY PERSON: Yes..I know...You were in front of my house screaming, "Need someone to play the part Klous!".
ME: Eh heh, that was your house? Eh heh. *cough* I didn't know. Ah hah...
IMMORTAL: (whispering to me) You knew he lived there didn't you?
ME: (whispering back) What? what you talkin' 'bout? Dawg, chu talkin' crazy. (gasp)
IMMORTAL: (smiles) Knew it. (looks at me dangerously) Heh heh. (walks away, humming)
ME: (talking to mystery person) O-okay, you're now Klous.
KLOUS: Alright! When do we start filming?
CAMERA PERSON: UH, we're already filming...
ME: WHAT-
KLOUS: DID-
ARIS: YOU-
IMMORTAL: SAY?! You mother@#$%er! YOU taped this?!
(all ran to the camera and blocked it) Shut it off! Shut it off! (everything turns black)
KLOUS: (pops out from the dark) They forgot to say "CUT!". So, CUT!See..ya,,next..time-
IMMORTAL: (yells) Shut up!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment