Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

The story for a game my friends and I are making.

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue
This is the prologue for a game a few of my friends and I are working on, the story and characters being made by me...

"In a time before time began, when measurements were not and man was a simple being, there was a race of man that evolved more quickly than the rest, known as Velox(vey-loks). This race posed a threat to the process of the world, so the god's tried to destory them. They had evolved to the point of having supernatural abilities, so to speak. Their community was strong, and a few remained alive, seeking shelter from the gods' fury.

Many thousands of years after the event, there are still a few alive, hiding among society. They cannot remain in the same place too long, because their aging is nearly unnoticable, and they do not wish to risk being found. One such young man, named Crux (croos) made friends with a half-angel, Vita (vye-tuh), on earth for his final judgement. This brought him close to the gods, so much so that they accepted him, a Velox. He got a sword with godly language inscribed on the holder, but when he tried to weild it, the message changed and the sword would not come out of the sheath.

When the god's notice another Velox, Diboli, has been commiting acts against the gods, and plotting against them and the humans, the gods turn to the only one able to match a Velox; another Velox. Now it is Crux's job to find Diboli, master the sword of the heavens, and take him out. Easier said than done..."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Aaedien on March 14, 2006, 4:01:18 AM

Aaedien on
AaedienI like the beginning.

*waits impatiently for more*

;D