Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Yay!!! Two numbers!!!

Sonic and his friends are on vacations...
What will happen to them? No one knows but me...
Wahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!(Evil laugh)
Ejem... Well, enjoy!

Chapter 10 - Yay!!! Two numbers!!!

Chapter 10 - Yay!!! Two numbers!!!
Here’s chapter 10!! This one is dedicates to my friend ShadowMoondancer92 for cheering me up, following the story untill now and being one of the few ones who’s commented lately^^
Thank you!
 
It was a Friday afternoon, a few days after Sonic and Knuckles’ incident… (Surprisingly, Sonic survived… 0.o)
 
Rouge: I think Sonic’s a cat.
Tails: Huh? Why would Sonic be a cat?
Rouge: He survived a lot of things and cats are said to have 7 lives, so…
Tails: Stop it.
Rouge: Hey, there goes mister “I’m in my own world. Bother me and suffer the consecuences”
Tails: Shadow?
Rouge: 10 points for Tails.
Sonic: Hi Shadow!
Shadow: Don’t you dare talk to me.
Sonic: You’re always sooo arrogant…
Shadow: Did you say something…? ò.Ó
Sonic: *Gulps*… Um… Hehehe… Bye!! (He dashed away)
Shadow: Bah.
Rouge: There they go again… -_-’’
Tails: … -_-’’
 
Meanwhile, at somewhere near china (Sonic can run quite fast if he wants it…)
 
Sonic: Wait… Why do I run away from Shadow…? We’re supposed to be equally powerfull…
Inner Sonic: Equally powerfull?? Come on, you don’t believe it yourself!
Sonic: Shut up!!
Inner Sonic: I can’t shut up. I’m your inner voice.
Sonic: I don’t care if you’re my inner voice or my grandma!! Just shut it!!
Inner Sonic: Fine, fine, I’ll shut up… But you’ll never get rid of me… I’m you and I want to be in the fic, so I’ll always be here bothering you…
Sonic: Whatever.
Inner Sonic: *Poof* (He dissapeared)
Sonic: Hm… What should I do…? I wanna prove Shadow I’m as good as he is…
Angel on Sonic’s right shoulder (ASRS): You don’t have to do anything… You don’t have to care about what others think of you…
Devil on Sonic’s left shoulder (DSLS): Nonsense!! Go kill that arrogant imitation and show everyone who rules!!!!
Sonic: Huh? Where did YOU came from??
ASRS&DSLS: Your inner told us to come finish the work.
Sonic: *Sigh* T_T
ASRS: Anyway, you should just ignore him. Violence doesn’t bring anything good.
DSLS: HAHAHA!!!!!!! What are you saying?! Nothing’s fun without violence! Like kicking Eggy’s butt, for example!
Sonic: Yeah… That’s kind of funny…
ASRS: But you just fight him because you want to stop him so there is peace!
Sonic: That’s also true…
DSLS: But without the fighting you would be so bored you would probably pick a fight with Knux on purpose!!
Sonic: That’s a convincing argument…
ASRS: But wouldn’t you be happier if you didn’t have to risk your lives everyday?
Sonic: I’m getting dizzy…
DSLS: FIGHT!!!!
ASRS: DON’T!!!!
DSLS: FIGHT!!!!
ASRS: DON’T!!!!
DSLS: FIGHT!!!!
ASRS: DON’T!!!!
DSLS: FIGHT!!!!
ASRS: DON’T!!!!
Sonic: ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!
ASRS&DSLS: …
Sonic: Fine… Isn’t there some way I can prove Shads I can be as good as he is WITHOUT fighting him?
ASRS&DSLS: Isn’t it obvious??
Sonic: Something we’re both good at…
ASRS: You’re getting closer…
Sonic: Something we’re both proud of…
DSLS: Hot, hot, hot!!
Sonic: Playing videogames?
ASRS: That’s something only YOU’RE proud of…
Sonic: Hm… I know!! A race!!
DSLS&ASRS: Finally!!!
Sonic: Then it’s settled! I’ll go tell it to Shads!
ASRS: THAT’S gonna be the difficult part…
DSLS: Yeah, and you better stop calling him “Shads” if you wanna come back alive…
Sonic: You’ve got a point…
 
Back at the X-Tornado…
 
Sonic: Hey, Tails, have you seen Shads around here?
Tails: Do you want do die?!?
Sonic: No… I just want to have a race with him…
Tails: Hm… I think Shadow is outside, on a tree branch… And here, this is the phone number of a lawyer, for your last will.
Sonic:… Thanks, I guess…
 
Later…
 
Sonic: SHADOW!!!!!! COME HERE IF YOU DARE!!!
Shadow (appearing rigth beside him): Do you want to die that badly?
Sonic: WAAAAHHH!!! You scared me!!!!!! Hey, I was wondering if we could have a race. (… Sometimes Sonic is a little too direct… Direct and imprudent…)
Shadow:… I don’t want to waste my time with a pathetic creature like you.
Sonic: Aw, come on! It will be fun! Wait, you don’t care about that. It will prove who is the fastest!
Shadow: I don’t care about that. I already know I can beat you with my eyes closed.
Sonic: Pleeeeeease!
Shadow: If you beg again, I’ll just kill you right now.
Sonic: Oh, OK, I just thought you’d like to prove it… (he started to walk away)”Now he’ll stop me and accept the race… jejeje…”
Shadow: Bah. (He disappeared using Chaos Control)
Sonic: D’oh!
 
Later…
 
Sonic: Pleeeeaaaassssseeee!!! You have to help me! I’ll give you anything! You’re the only one he listens ocasionally!
Rouge: Hm… Anything… Can you give me permission to steal the Hope Diamond? (The Hope Diamond is the biggest diamond in the world)
Sonic: OK! But convice him!
Rouge: Then it’s settled. I’m taking your word, Sonic!
 
Later… (not again…)
 
Rouge: SHADOW! MOVE YOUR ULTIMATE BUTT RIGHT HERE!
Shadow: What do you want now, you flying white rat?
Rouge: Nothing… Just wondering why you didn’t accept racing Sonic…
Shadow: Are you serious? I’m not waisting my time with that pathetic imitation…
Rouge: Fine, fine… I guess you’re just too scared to race someone that can beat you… I guess that’s how you earned your title, if you don’t fight anyone stronger that you, you remain undefeated, right, Mr. Mutated coffe machine? (She left) “Three… Two… One…”
Shadow: I’m not scared.
Rouge: Then accept the race.
Shadow: … Fine. But I’m just doing it so you leave me alone.
Rouge: I’ll see you at the race then!
Shadow: Bah.
 
 
Well, here ends the chappy! I hope you enjoyed, and for the next chapter, you choose if:
A) Shadow wins the race
B) They draw 
C) Something reeeeeally funny happens (Evil laugh)
 
See ya!^^


Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowMoondancer92 on November 3, 2007, 4:05:53 PM

ShadowMoondancer92 on
ShadowMoondancer92I LUV THIS STORY KEEP GOING KEEP GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
(TAKES DEEP BREATH) IM OK JUST KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Vanesa on December 16, 2007, 4:43:49 AM

Vanesa on
VanesaOne of these days you're gonna suffocate... -.-''

ShadowMoondancer92 on December 15, 2007, 4:48:49 AM

ShadowMoondancer92 on
ShadowMoondancer92thx you so much for dedicating this chap to me it makes me feel good inside *hugs Vanesa* thank you so much

Vanesa on October 31, 2007, 10:28:20 PM

Vanesa on
VanesaB says "They draw"

ShadowMoondancer92 on October 29, 2007, 5:04:49 AM

ShadowMoondancer92 on
ShadowMoondancer92C C C C C C I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS