Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ali's Poem

This is a poem I wrote for the love of my life, Ali. I wrote this because I love her very much.

Welp, nothing else to say, but leave me your comments.

Chapter 1 - Ali's Poem

Chapter 1 - Ali's Poem
Ali's PoemMy heart is a lockand she holds the keyWhen life can be darkshe is my lightWhen i am sickshe is my cureWhen i fall downShe is my ladderWhen i am sadshe is my smileWhen i have nothing to sayshe is my inspirationWhen life is muteshe is my songWhen life is bleakshe is my hopeWhen life is black and whiteshe is my crayonWhen life is rainingshe is my umbrellaWhen i am all aloneshe is my companionWhen the page is blankshe my penWhen i can't flyshe is my wingsWhen i am deadshe is my resurrectionWhen i am blindshe lets me seeHer heart is a locki hold the keyWhen life can be darki am her lightWhen she is sicki am her cureWhen she falls downi am her ladderWhen she is sadi am her smileWhen she has nothing to sayi am her inspirationWhen life is mutei am her songWhen life is bleaki am her hopeWhen life is black and whitei am her crayonWhen life is rainingi am her umbrellaWhen she is all alonei am her companionWhen the page is blanki am her penWhen she can't flyi am her wingsWhen she is deadi am her resurrectionWhen she is blindi let her seeShe is my everything, and my everything she shall be.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonangelgirl on July 31, 2006, 6:03:12 AM

demonangelgirl on
demonangelgirlAwwww...omg! That is so sweet. Ali, you are a very lucky girl to have a guy to write a poem as lovely as that. as Demonic_Sora has mentioned, I have only expierenced love at it's worst times. I believe sometimes that love never wanted me. But now-I am falling in love all over again, and I don't know what to do!

Demonic_Sora on July 8, 2006, 3:29:09 PM

Demonic_Sora on
Demonic_Sorax3 aw, love is a truly magical thing, your lucky you can see the light side!!....Ive only experianced love at its worst..>.> not that lightlove has its downs, but I mean like love love, not like...well Im going to shut up and try not to bring in more flashbacks, anyways I think its sweet :)

weewoo on July 6, 2006, 3:46:37 PM

weewoo on
weewooawwwww

Invader_Ali on July 6, 2006, 3:13:08 PM

Invader_Ali on
Invader_AliI LOVE YOUUUUU!!!