Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Emeralda

It's just bios of my OCs.

Chapter 1 - Emeralda

Chapter 1 - Emeralda






Name: Emeralda












Age: Unknown (probably 14)











Race: Emerald Tribe











Element: Earth











O.C.: All











Resistance: Dark











Weakness: Same as the one she synchronizes with.











Abilities: Synchronizing with video game characters. Gains same abilities as the one she synchronizes with.











Likes: Forests, kind people, her friends, peace, being around Videogame Master, harmony, seeing different worlds, helping good people, video game heroes, books, and fruits.

















Dislikes: Bad guys, racism, sexism, prejudice, genocide, world domination, child abuse, drugs, elder abuse, spouse, abuse, slavery, darkness, lies, evil tricks, injustice, poisonous things, and animal abuse.











Facts






-Emeralda is a sole survivor of the ancient Emerald Tribe.





-She doesnt remember anything about her past.





-She was found in a giant crystal at the ancient ruins by Toad Town archaeologists.





-The green gem changes yellow when she synchronizes with certain people.





-While synchronized, when a hero gets hurt she gets hurt. When a hero is healed, shes healed. When a hero gets stronger, she gets strong.





-She changes into a hedgehog, when shes on planet Mobius.





-Shes a kind, caring, forgiving, and a little nave.





-Shes a bisexual. She loves guys who are nice, kind, responsible, brave, righteous, and smart. She has a crush on VGM, because Danielle Manakete tricked her into thinking that girls can fall in love with each other, too.





-Shes a good girl.





























Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

VideogameMaster on July 18, 2006, 6:23:18 AM

VideogameMaster on
VideogameMasterProfile has been updated.

VideogameMaster on January 30, 2006, 7:22:39 AM

VideogameMaster on
VideogameMasterI forgot to mention that she likes plants, too.

morphin on January 28, 2006, 2:07:47 AM

morphin on
morphincool bio mate.