Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Danielle the manakete

It's just bios of my OCs.

Chapter 2 - Danielle the manakete

Chapter 2 - Danielle the manakete


Name: Danielle



Age: 1,400



Race: Manakete



Element: Fire



O.C: Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones



Resistance: Normal weapons and magic



Weakness: Extraordinary weapons and magic (but it does little damage because she has the Queen's stone)



Abilities: Flying, changing into a dragon, and using ancient items to do special things.



Likes: Gems, relics, jewelry, treasure hunting, stealing from the rich, pissing off L'arachel, lightly teasing Myrrh, chasing birds, Ross, Ewan, Amelia, and the library (because they have books that have information about ruins).



Dislikes: Demon King, darkness, zombies, monsters, archaeologists (because they'll get to the treasures before Danielle), Saleh, staying at home, traps, L'arachel Dozla and her sister Kylie (because they're annoying to her).



Facts



-She started stealing treasures when she was a baby.



-The Queen's stone was made by Myrrh's mom. It's stronger than the dragon stone and has unlimited use.



-She's a thief like Colm and Rennac.



-She raids ruins, dungeons, and steals only from the rich and royals.



-She always avoid Saleh and Kylie, because they'll probably tell her parents.



-She's clever, fast, strong, confident, aloof, and sometimes caring.



-When she's older she'll marry a guy who's a cunning thief like her.



-She's neutral, because she does good things, too.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Song_of_a_Phoenix on February 7, 2006, 6:14:06 AM

Song_of_a_Phoenix on
Song_of_a_PhoenixDanielle sounds cool. I want a Manekete who can steal treasure! 0_0 Heh...I just thought of Raine Sage from Tales of Sypmhonia. She also loves ruins. It gets kinda scary when she goes into ruin-mode 0_o lol.