Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - our task

the story of a young 16 year old girl who is realated to link.Or is she?

Chapter 3 - our task

Chapter 3 - our task
"Hurry up she's just ahead" link callapsed and i ran to his side."link. you have to get up"
I yelled patting his head with my paw and sitting next to him."just...some..rest.please..."I looked at Midna who shook her head."they hurt him.my brother is not weak"Link sat up and paded on to were Midna had said.Acloaked figure stood near a window and as we drew closer she turned and link started to growl.Midna laughed and stood on links back."Midna is this the one you spoke of"Midna shook her head and said "but he'll do."I swatted at her and sat on the floor. link did the same and the hooded woman sat on the window sill."i am princess Zelda I awoke ths dreaded thing called twilight .I didn't mean to but the book i read gave no warnings." A door slammed and Zelda looked up surprised."You all must leave.Quickly."me and link run out causing midna to yell and float after us.

link and i were walking toward our village. he was already annoyed with midna and kept asking me if she had off switch.she never shut up.i always laughed and shrugged causing midna to stop and look at me.she pouted and stomped on links back causeing him to yell out in pain."stop talking about me"she shreiked and i laughed harder."dang it"link groweled and midna stepped off his back onto mine. i sighed and pushed away from link. "whats wrong" he asked nuzzaling my shoulder. i just shook my head and walked into the forest of our home. the night sky reflected throgh the trees and bounced off the puddles of water. i splashed through these like a small child and link laughed a little at my childish acts.
Midna sighed and flew above us to try not to get wet.i giggled and froze when link began to growl.a monster snarled at us and i snarled back."treka run" link comanded but i stomped my paw on the ground and held steady. link sighed and barked at the stupid monster and it ran at us.i was the first to leap at it and ,eyes flashing,started to claw at it.it howled so pitifully that shook my bones.i jumped off it and lookeed at link.i ran deeper into the forest so link could kill the monster."Treka,Treka!"i broke thruogh the trees and saw my and links house."Dang'it treka why'd you run."link stood next to me and i sighed."I couldn't stand the sound of pain it gave.the monster was young."i looked at link and saw the look of surprise on his face. I sat down for a moment to pull a thorn from my paw."you know...i never gave you your other present. But now its not here...sorry."I laughed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment