Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Dreams

Basically a story I wrote on fanfiction. In the middle of the night during a sleepover, Sam tries to wake Danny up to tell him that she has to go home, but something unexpected happens...

Chapter 1 - Dreams

Chapter 1 - Dreams
It was droggy Friday night as a drenched sixteen-year-old stammered up to the house with the space ship-like contraction on its roof. Ringing it's pure and innocent yellow doorbell, the teenager waited while tiny drops of rain flew from the heavens.
The door opened and a much drier sixteen-year-old peeked his head into the outside world, smiling when he saw his best friend, but frowning when he saw her shivering.
"Hey Sam," His cool squawky voice said, and he let her in his house.
"Hey Danny. Where's Tucker?" She asked.
"Not here. Apparently he has plans," Danny said, trying not to sound like Tucker's plans had hurt him, which, unknown to Sam, they really, truly and deeply had.
"And what might those plans be?" Sam asked, flopping on his worn-out sofa that the trio had sat on endless times watching movies if they were not chasing ghosts or doing homework.
"Valerie," He said, the golden one-word answer escaping his lips, as his blue eyes filled with regret, dread, and anger. They targeted to the plush beige carpet that covered the tiles of the floor.
"Oh," Sam said, nodding slightly. "You still care for her, don't you?"
"Ya, but she doesn't feel the same way about me."
"Don't be ridiculous Danny! She cared for your human half deeply! Its just, your ghost half...she never liked him..."
"And because of that, we aren't together," He finished.
"Danny, its all my fault! If I hadn't made you go into the ghost portal, you would've never turned ghost and Valerie would like all of you..."
"Sam, its okay. Maybe this worked out for the best," He sighed.
"But Tucker...he knew how you felt about her, and he just stole her away!"
"Sam, don't talk about it. Its Friday night, and we were planning on having a 'sleepover'. Its suppossed to be fun."
Sam nodded. But she still knew how Danny loved Valerie.
They watched movies, fought the box ghost, and even had time to play some Doomed. When it came time to sleep, Danny was sleeping in his bed, and Sam was sleeping in a sleeping bag on the floor.
In the middle of the night, a purple and black phone beeped. Moaning, the girl stretched and answered her cell phone.
"Where the HELL are you?" The booming voice of her mother demanded.
"Didn't I tell you? I'm sleeping over at Danny's..." Sam yawned.
"No, I don't think you told us that little peice of information there Samantha!" Her father siad, grabbing the phone from her mom.
"Well I'm sorry!"
"You should be! Do you think we don't worry about you? ...You just go to that boy's house without telling us, thinking its alright? Is that what that boy does? He's influencing you! I knew it!"
"He isn't influencing me! I'll come back home in twenty minutes, alright? Sheesh..."
She shut off her cellphone before her parents had time to argue any furthur.
"Okay, time to tell Danny," She groaned, getting off his messy floor and shoving him slightly. "Danny, wake up..."
"No," He said in his sleep. "Come here..."
"No Danny, I don't think that's such a great ide-AHHHHH!" Sam screeched as Danny pulled her down on his bed in his sleep. He hugged her. "Danny, let gooo..." She said.
"No..."
"Ugh."
But as he hugged her, she noticed how comfy he was and snuggled closer to him.
"You know I have to get home, but whatever," She said, her eyelids starting to close, but they snapped right back open when she felt something wet.
But it wasn't just anything...
It was Danny's lips against hers.
Oh my god... She thought. He's kissing me in my sleep! I really should get up but...nah.
She kissed back, knowing that he would never actually kiss her like this when he was awake...
She closed her eyes, knowing that Danny loved Valerie and not her. It hurt, it hurt so much, too much. Tears began to slip through her closed eyes.
She pushed away.
"Sorry Danny, I have to go," She said, her face turning into a frown. "Bye..."
The next day at night, Sam's cell rang.
"Hey," A voice from heaven said with worry in his voice. "Sam, where'd you go last night? I wanted to call you sooner, but Skulker came and, well, you know..."
"I had to go home," Sam answered. "Sorry..."
He nodded, although she could not see it.
"How did you sleep last night? Floor not to bumpy?"
"It was...okay. You really need to clean your room once in a while though," She laughed. "How about you?"
"The best sleep I've had in a long time. And the dreams I had..."
"Uh huh," She said, red covering her pale cheeks. "What about?"
"Its a guy thing."
"Try me."
"Okay...I had a dream that I was with Valerie. We hugged and I kissed her. She tasted like sweer, pure honey. And you know what happened last night, I was really depressed, butb that just made me feel so special, even though I know I have no chance with her," He sighed, and she did too.
Sam decided she wouldn't tell Danny that he was actually kissing her. Just let him have his moment. She grinned slightly. She minded that he didn't like her, but at least they were friends, and she would have a chance with him...later. Just let him cool off and get over Valerie first. She wouldn't rush him.
"That's sweet," She said. "That sounds like a really good dream."
"You bet."
She nodded, but he could not see it.
"Danny?"
"Huh?"
"Sweet dreams."
[/u][/u][/u]

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xxDANNYxx on March 28, 2008, 7:11:14 PM

xxDANNYxx on
xxDANNYxxah thats sweet! Sam and Danny should be together, I agree. It was a really good story!

BBandRaven4life12 on July 21, 2007, 12:20:07 PM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12Man,I was hopeing he was dreaming about sam....Oh well still a good story.

Darth_Joosh1016 on December 5, 2006, 6:01:07 AM

Darth_Joosh1016 on
Darth_Joosh1016That's sweet. I feel bad for sam though. They should be together. But, as we all know, wishing does nothing. Two, very enthusiastic thumbs up!