Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Pure Corruption

Zoro's evil younger sister Kaidala has joined up with the Straw Hat pirates, though after a discovery by our favourite hentai dog Nami she may be more than just an evil personality. Has Luffy unwillingly accepted a murderer into his crew, and what evidence did Nami and Robin uncover that would make Kaidala try and kill them? Meanwhile, what the hell is happening to Sanji, why isn't he fawning over the women like usual? Something is defiantly going wrong here, and the plot is thickening as the find out who Kaidala really works for.

Chapter 2 - Pure Corruption

Chapter 2 - Pure Corruption
Chapter Two  Pure Corruption

It has been about a week since Zoros sister Kaidala has arrived on the Straw Hats pirates boat, with her own motives. Though most of the crew have welcomed her Nami is suspicious, so much as she has taken it into her own liberty to search Zoro and Kaidalas room (Nami refused to let Kaidala sleep in the girls cabin and she couldnt exactly sleep with the rest of the male crew so they decided to let Zoro and Kaidala share the guest room seeing as Zoro is her brother and therefore is the least likely to abuse her in the way a man might, not saying that the others might of course)

The heavy wooden door creaked open and Nami slipped inside the guest room, her eyes narrowed searching the room, approaching the cabinet next to the desk taking care not to make any noise. She lifted the lid of the container and as an automatic reaction clamped her hand over her mouth to stop herself from screaming, what she had seen in that container was too horrible to even think about. There are skeletons and undead things with the flesh decaying of their reanimated bones who are less horrible and repulsive to look at. The content of the cabinet was amidst other trinkets and baubles a bottle, containing a bottle of vile smelling liquid. The label read Zoros secret green hair dye at this point Nami was about to throw up and was wondering exactly what Zoros natural hair colour was when she spotted another interesting item glinting in the moon light shining through the window, pushing aside the other items her fingers clasped around the hilt of the object. Hilt? Nami thought now& whats a weapon doing locked away in a box? Surely it should be with the rest of the weapons on the weapon rack in the storage area? Unless& it isnt meant for fighting or someone didnt want it descovered& she drew out the dagger, her eyes looking it over. The blade was pitch black as the night, small arcane symbols adorned the blade taking the form of depressions almost as if they were meant to be filled with something, like a kind of sacramental dagger. On the hilt of the blade carved into the cold metal where what seemed like words, though they where too difficult and complex for Nami to understand them or even decipher what language it was written in. She pocketed the dagger, intrigued by what purpose it might serve and decided she would ask Robin or someone in the next city they would come across to try and translate it.

The sun broke over the horizon, dawning the beginning of a new day. Zoro stumbled into the kitchen lazily where the rest of his crew where, still having a hang over from last nights drinking championships. Sanji glared at him harshly angry for letting himself being so severely beaten by his marimo head enemy during their sculling dual in front of all those hot women. Nami was unusually quiet for a change her skin a deathly pale; though she wouldnt show it she was still disturbed by last nights events when she had snuck into Zoro and Kaidalas room whilst everyone else was out getting drunk. Nami? Are you ok? You dont look so good& Chopa questioned her its nothing& really Nami re-assured him, geez& dont go getting grand line fever again because Im not going to another winter island and freezing my arse off to save you again Sanji said rather crudely, surprising even himself that he said something that harsh to his beloved navigator. A dull silence swept over the room after Sanjis remark, before Kaidala broke it still angry from last nights events at the tavern in the nearby town and exactly HOW much alcohol did you two drink? she said addressing Sanji and Zoro, Zoro still not sober enough to speak for himself and Sanji had taken to avoiding Kaidala completely since she had arrived for reasons even unknown to himself let alone the rest of the crew, so Usopp answered for them just be glad this isnt some freakish dubbed version by 4 kids, then theyd be drinking prune juice and theyd both be shootting themselves the whole day he said whilst tinkering with his many gadgets. Kaidala looked at her brother with his hang over and continued her protest honestly! I cant believe you sometimes Zoro, getting that drunk last night! Zoro looked up lazily, his eyes bloodshot, and his speech slurred as if he was still drunk but&.. yoouuu& me&.. sister? &.. yes you&. my sister& Yous& look after when& I & trouble&. His remark was quickly responded with Kaidalas harsh imposing voice YOURE the older brother Zoro! YOUR meant to look after ME, not the other way around. Besides what did you want me to do? Go up and explain to that girl you kissed that you werent actually the baron of Krilia like you said you where, and then explain to the bar tender that you actually werent a prostitute nor a stripper? wait& Sanji interrupted Zoro kissed a girl? Kaidala left her brother alone, easing her glare and looking over at the cook, who had now begun to feel strange under her gaze yes& unfortunately& my god forsaken brother has a bad habit of kissing randoms when he gets drunk she said still sounding both aggravated and pissed. The subject was then dropped probably to save Zoro any further embarrassment by mentioning when he had cross-dressed last night and managed to get a man to hit on him. Aside this, something was going on in Sanjis mind and he didnt like it. He never really had thought of a woman except for how she looked so he didnt know the real feeling of love, but since Kaidala had arrived he had begun to feel awkward inside, and tried to avoid her as much as possible. He feared her, but he couldnt pin point why, combine this with he recent lack of interest for all other females made one very unhappy shootty cook.

The day bore on, Zoro sobered up and trained his sword fighting skills against Luffy who had been convinced it was some sort of game where he had to steal Zoros swords by using his Devil Fruit powers, Usopp continued to work on his Sea Turdle catching devise, Chopa watching both amazed and interested. Robin read one of her many books and Kaidala ended up sitting in the only free space next to Sanji who was both too petrified and unsure of exactly what to do. Nami approached Robin, glancing hesitantly over at everyone else particularly Kaidala. Robin& could you have a look at this for me? I was wondering if you could translate it& or at least find out what tongue its written in she said, pulling up a chair and sitting herself down next to Robin. Nami handed Robin the dagger her fingers trembling and her breathing rapid, after only a quick glance over it Robin recognized the writing Nami& whered you get this? Nami looked up alarmed thinking she was being accused and quickly thought of a lie I& I.. I ummm& I found it& yes I found it in one of the latest ruins we were exploring I know your lieing, Nami Robin said, smiling warmly as Namis face began to heat up not only because we havent been to any ruins that would contain Arcane artefacts nor would you be able to find this kind of an object any where weve been, I know you stole it, you do that a lot dont you? Well& tell me when your ready, whoever you stole it from is& somewhat dangerous she finished, her voice sounding more serious now huh? Why? Nami questioned her because these symbols are written in Blood Elven, an ancient language used by the elves, though only by an evil sub race, like the Drow, Blood Elves lust for not only the destruction of beauty but the very foundations of it, the mages of these people usually try and turn themselves into Lichs to cheat death. The only difference between them and the Drow is that Blood Elves have no sencse of moral or any sense of lawful or righteousness about them, they are usually considered the most evil race, more so than the undead. And this isnt half of the worst part, even without translating the main part of this I can recognize parts of it& whoever had this in their possession is no ally of us, she or he is a Pale Master& the most corrupt and evil of all the possible professions, they are both powerful spell casters, and they worship the undead. Making them almost impossible to kill for their only weakness is divine magic and Blood Elves are highly resistant to most spells and simple weapons, they could cast a spell and youd be dead in a flash, they are also usually assassins and it is against both the laws of the Mages Council* and the laws of the marines& not mentioning the fundamental laws of nature. Ill give it back after a few days& I should have it translated by then Nami took in all of what Robin said, a sick feeling brewing in her gut, maybe she working for the Mages Council and really isnt one& she thought maybe shes only a mage who is taking back the artefact so they can examine it& but why would she be going after one of the highest ranking marines then? And why is she an assassin& the Mages guild are meant to have an alliance with the marines& I can only hope it isnt true she tried to reassure herself, wondering if Zoro actually knew what a corrupt evil sister he might have. And if she was a pale master, what would they do? Expose her? No& shed kill them without hesitation. For now Nami would have to wait and let the events unfold&

*Mages Council: A small group of powerful mages, one representing each school of magic: Divination, Necromancy, Invokation, Transmutation, Illusionism, White Magic and Black Magic, and one all powerful mage known as the Arch-Mage There is one other forbidden school of magic known best as a prestige class: Pale Masters, worshiping the undead and serving their need they usually turn into them, choosing this path will lead to the smouldering world of death. It is forbidden for Arcane spell users to practise this magic and all known Pale Masters are sought out by both the mages guild and the marines whom they have a strong alliance with. It is rumoured that there is another mage their known as the Silencer that doesnt represent any of these schools of magic, it is rumoured that this person is like the Arch-Mages own personal mercenary. Though the Council has never confirmed these rumours and they refuse to speak of it. Though they will known of its truth.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment