Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - "Where's my Scrunchie?"

Elli Reyes and her friends have their own adventures as they grow up together in Los Angeles. Nothing unusual there, unless you have crazy and funny encounters like theirs.

Chapter 1 - "Where's my Scrunchie?"

Chapter 1 - "Where's my Scrunchie?"
“God, I can’t see a thing Seth!”
“Hold on El, I think I found the switch.”
“OW!”
“Sorry.”
“Ugh, move over you freak. I’ll find it...hmm...I think this is it...aha! …dammit! It won’t turn on.”
Shrieks, “Dude! You’re poking my fat!”
“Fat? What fat? You’re a walking stick!”
“Hey! I have feelings too you know.”
“Oh shut up!”
“No you shut up!”
“You!”
“You!”
“You!”
“Yoooou—ack!”

Their argument was cut short by their space being illuminated by light. Elli shielded her eyes and cried out at the burning sensation while Seth hissed like a vampire in pain.

“Get out of the closet you munchkins, your friends called and they’ll be here in a few.” Conner said monotonously then walked away from the scene. Both teens crawled out of the closet and collapsed on the carpet.

“Uuugh! Jesus Christ Seth, I’m blind! How long have we been in there?” Elli moaned.
“I have nooo idea.” He replied, rubbing his eyes.
“Fuuuck man, your eyes are blood-shot red!”
“So are yours!”

Elli’s eyes widen and she pushed Seth out of her way and ran into the bathroom. Stood in front of the mirror and saw what said Seth was true, her eyes were red. She moaned again and bumped her head against the mirror, only to see that her favorite purple scrunchie was missing on her left braid.

“Seeeth~!” she wailed, “Have you seen my scrunchie?”
“No, why?” he called out from down the hall.
“It’s missing! Check around the closet please.”
“Okay!”

Elli sighed and turned her attention back to her reflection. Slowly and carefully she pulled off her right scrunchie and with her fingertips, undid both her braids. Her hair fell elegantly into wavy form. Elli’s hair was a maroon color, between chin and shoulder length.

Soon afterwards, Seth poked his head inside the bathroom and waited patiently to be called in.

Three minutes later, “You found it?”
“Nope, sorry.”
“frack, ugh.” Elli leaned against the wall and let her back slide down until she hit the floor, “and it was a gift from Kandy as well…”
“Aw, don’t worry about it El, “Seth comfort and patted her back, “we’ll find it.”
She sniffled and looked up at him and saw that something was wrong with his image. She lifted her hand and poked between his legs.
“Hey!” he screeched, jumping back, “Sexual harassment man!”
“Seth…is my scrunchie…down there?” she made a face.
“No! I mean…uh….” He pulled on the elastic of his sweatpants, looked in, then slowly looked away, “you still want it?”
“Ew! That’s gross!” Elli shrieked and slapped him in the gut.
“OUCH!”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ChocoPoo on December 22, 2009, 8:48:22 AM

ChocoPoo on
ChocoPoolmaol!!!

how the heck did it get down there o.O

xD

CONTINUE PLZ!

<3