Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Skies of arcadia

If you like skies of arcadia check out this really cool webpage i made

Chapter 1 - Skies of arcadia

Chapter 1 - Skies of arcadia
AikaA bright, ever-cheerful girl, who trusts and takes actions with Vyse at any time. A childhood friend of Vyse who rides on the same Pirate ship. Straighforward and frank, she will clearly say what she likes and what she doesn''t like. Even the pirate friends admire her agility and skill with her boomerang.     FinaA girl from the foreign world. Quiet but with a strong will and kind heart. A girl who, with certain events, takes action with Vyse. Very quiet, but the smile she shows at times makes you feel her kind heart. She wears clothes of a foreign world, but no one, not even Vyse, knows where she is from.     RamirezA taciturn swordsman with the quickness of light. As Vice Captain, he has sworn absolute loyalty to Lord Galcian. Very taciturn man, who rarely shows emotion. Very skilled on both sword and magic, as his lightning quick swordhandling is powerful enough to defeat an enemy in one strike.       DrachmaAn old, lonesome sailor with a vendetta. An old sailor Vyse meets in his adventure. Long ago he lost his eye and arm to a huge arcwhale called Rhaknam, and ever since he has made capturing Rhaknam his only purpose in his life. His experience as a sailor is excellent and is very skilled. But with blunt attitude, he continues to sail alone on his ship "Little Jack."    BaltorEvil and atrocious Black Pirate. Aboard "Blackbeard," he attacks merchant vessels with no mercy. He is the first foe Vyse meets for the ship battle.          GalcianSelf-possessed, merciless, and invincible Lord of the Empire. The Lord of the Empire who holds the right to command the entire Armada. Always self-possessed, he has excellent ability to command. With an Armada and Admirals full of personality under command, he is simply invincible. So merciless as to crush any enemy that resists, he is feared not only by the pirates but by nearby nations as well.      VyseYoung Pirate who dreams of grasping the limits of the sky. The main character of Skies of Arcadia Legends. A young boy of the Blue Rogue. Handles two cutlasses with both hands. Full of curiosity, and very fearless.            GilderEasy-going Pirate in chase of "Excitement." Captain of the Pirate ship "Claudia," with free life as his motto. He wanders the skies in search of vast treasures, beautiful women, and "excitement." One can easily see him as light-spirited man, cracking jokes at any occasion. But in reality, even the other Pirates and Valuan Forces recognize his skills.     DyneCool and self-possessed captain of the "Albatross." He is also the head of the Blue Rogues, who makes the Pirate Isle as his base, and is also Vyse''s father. He is trusted by his crew, as he also takes the role as the mayor of the island.           Piastol A.k.a, the Angel of Death. With a gigantic scythe, she is feared by Air Pirates as a bounty hunter who "finishes them off." Very quiet and cold-hearted.                 EnriqueThe Prince of the Empire, with a strong sense of justice. The son of Empress Teodora, and the Prince of the Valuan Empire. In the military country of Valua, he insists on making friendly relationships with other countries. He has a very strong sense of justice, but is also rather fainthearted.  

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment