Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The book

A phantom king who loves plant with flesh and blood like a demon in a way only in human world they will start to glow green. Who kidnapps human girls whoever reads the book called "Phantom king" but that will all change soon....

Chapter 1 - The book

Chapter 1 - The book
-In Takya jr high a teenage girl about (c14/15 she's suppose to be the second main cahracter in this story but she's the oen who will start it off something like that @.@ -

*A girl with long brown hair a little spiky at the tips as she is wearing a red and white uniform with her light brown eyes and pointy black dress shoes wearing long stokings her name Kuri. Kuri sits in a chair in her class room listening to her teacher Mr. Yappe' yap his mouth none of the students are listning to him to them he's just saying bla bla bla*

Mr.Yappe: Hmm Tai sit down and quit talking!

*A boy with short brown hair and ruby red eyes wearing the red and white uniform pants and shirt as he is still talking to his friends*

Mr.Yappe: Tai! I told you to sit down when I talk to you ar eyou just hearing bla bla bla!

Tai:In a way yeah.......

Mr.Yappe:Well sit down now and quit talking!

Tai: Whatever teach.

Kuri*Thinks to her self* ' Tai he is so stupid he never listen to the teachers and thinks he's so cool all the girls like him but I think he's dirt. He don't even do his homework nor his school work I wouldn't be surprise if he sticks in the same grade...'*

Mr. Yappe:Ahem like I was saying...

*The school scool bell rings as all the kids rush out the class room*

Mr. Yappe: And don't forget to go to the library down stairs and get a book and do a summary on the first 5 chapters!

*Kuri grabs her books and walks out the class room as she thinks to her self again* ' All the kids here wouldn't want a good education they just want to talk around might as well go get a book from down starts...' *She sighs*

*Kuri walks fown stairs to the library as she search around for books*

Kuri: Maybe I should get a fiction book or a non fcition an biography an auto biography

*Kuri walks arouns then she bumbs into a cart droping a book*

Kuri: Hmm.. Phantom king... A haunted mystery book will do

*She picks up the book and brush it off and run to the librarian*

Kuri: I'll like to check out this book please!

Librarian: Hmm hey girl are you sure a legend has it if you read that book you some how vanish out of thin air people don't know how it happens but only happens to young ladies like yourself.

Kuri: Hmm I'm sure I'll like to check it out please... Anyways I don't belive stuff like that only fools like Tai would probably will.

*She points back at Tai and his friends eating and jumping on the tables in the libray*

Librarian: My Library! Okay out all of you!

*The Librarian shoos away Tai and his friends*

Libraian: Ok young lady let me have your book.

*Juri gives the Librarian the book as she scans it and gives it to Kuri*

Kuri: Thank you.

*She takes her book and walks out the Library begings to read it*

Kuri:*Her reading the book* '' Some people said he captures young girls to steal their souls and use them for energy but who knows...''

*Kuri opens her locker and puts her school books inside but then sees a figure in the reflectiong of the metel locker, it looks like a guy with long green hair and purple eyes with puple leavs on the top of his head like a crown in the way but it's really hard to make out*

Kuri:Uh who's there?!? *She turns around and the figure disappears*

Kuri:I'm not liking this at all.... Smething here I can tell who's there show your self!... Hmm... Not coming out then you must be scared! *She shivers as she thinks to her self* 'Kuri what are you talking about you're scared to!'

*Kuri runs out the school and runs home and changes into her blue light blue star pajamas*

*A person opens the door to Kuri's bed room it seems like a lady with long red hair wearing a red house dress as a small child with brown spiky hair a boy wearing blue Pajamas walks behind the red head lady*

Kuri:Oh hey mom and, my snot nose little brother Kai...

Kai: I want to play ball ohh what you reading?!?!? *He jumps on her bed*

Kuri:It's called the Hunted Phantom...

Mom: The Haunted Phantom, sounds cool enough come on Kai time for your bath.

Kai:Aww man....

*Juri reads the book then after the wind blows she dissapers*

-To be countiuded-

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fujiko on May 15, 2005, 11:24:37 AM

Fujiko on
Fujikoyou have a very active amagination that you do... and the storys' good so far that it is. make more chapters as soon as you can.

necromancer_boy on October 12, 2004, 6:58:54 AM

necromancer_boy on
necromancer_boyis that green phantom king, the yugioh card?

nazumi on March 26, 2004, 8:51:25 AM

nazumi on
nazumicool i like it so far.☼_☼