Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - page 1

Alex dreams of meeting one of the Fairy Worriers so far.
a fantasy story of a pixie.
i believe she becomes the first of many to be a Worrier Pixie

Chapter 1 - page 1

Chapter 1 - page 1
When the sun sets and the moon rises a new world comes about. It's full with laughter and fun. With small beautiful creatures playing about. The water shines when the water fairies finally wake. The trees are full of bright colors when the pixies comes out to play. This world is far from human reach. This world is where fairies, pixies, and every magical creature is free. This world is called "Heaven".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Has the young pixies gets ready for the sun to rise they go near the lake. This lake is there home. Is where they hid from the sun. The youngest of these pixies, Alex, always wonder why they had to hid from the sun.

"Mother, why don't we ever stay up in the day?" the young pixies asked.
"Cause it's when those pixie eaters come out. We have to hid so they don't kill us."
"But if we stayed up in the day, and made sure no pixie eaters finds us."
"That's impassible. The only ones who could do that are the great fairies."
"Who are the great fairies?"
"I'll tell you some other time. Cause it's time for you to sleep."

---------In Alex Dream----------------

She's up and about, and it's morning. She sees no one around. But doesn't feel scared. She's playing with the grass that's tall as her. That's when she hears something. She flies up to see what made the noise. Bad move, a lizard jumps up to grab her. She tries to fly away fast, but it's too late. She's now pin to the ground and the lizard is about to take a bite, but something hits it. Alex looks around to see what hit the lizard. She than sees a tall, beautiful woman. With long silver hair, and golden butterfly wings.
The lizard gets up and is about to attack the woman but is cut in haft. The beautiful woman was holding a wand with a long sharp end. Alex got up and fell to the woman. But the woman was gone by the time Alex reached her. That's when Alex woke up.

--------------------Alex awake--------------

.....................page 1

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment