Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - page 2

Alex dreams of meeting one of the Fairy Worriers so far.
a fantasy story of a pixie.
i believe she becomes the first of many to be a Worrier Pixie

Chapter 2 - page 2

Chapter 2 - page 2
When Alex woke up she fell to her mother, who was in her small garden.

"Mother I had this weird dream this morning! Do you want to hear about it?"
"I would love to. Let me just finish up, ok sweety."
"Yes mother."

After her mother finish Alex and her mother sat in the garden. Alex told her mother what happen in her dream, and what she saw. Her was disappointed by her daughter's dream When Alex asked why, her mother just couldn't bring herself to say it.

All the older pixie knew that when a pixie dreams of the morning world that means she will become one of 'Them'. 'Them' was the worrier fairies. Many pixie had these dreams but never made it come true. That's because they were killed trying.

Alex mother did not want her to die. So she told her that's it's a dream and don't get too in to it. Alex just wonder why her did this. But didn't asked. She would have to go to Emma, the fairy queen. Alex, and everyone else, knew that the fairy queen will make any pixie's dream come true. Alex hoped that her dream will come true when she tells Emma.

But there was only one problem. Emma lived in a forest on the other side of the great meadow, east from Alex's home forest. Alex knew that many pixie eating creatures out there. But she didn't care. As long as she got her wish she would do anything. So an hour before sunrise Alex got ready. She knew it be a long trip, so she made sure she had everything she needed.

~~~~~~Morning, Alex starts off~~~~~~~~~

.............Page 2.............

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment