Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - page 3

Alex dreams of meeting one of the Fairy Worriers so far.
a fantasy story of a pixie.
i believe she becomes the first of many to be a Worrier Pixie

Chapter 3 - page 3

Chapter 3 - page 3
~~~~~~Morning, Alex starts off~~~~~~~~~

As Alex waited for the sun to rise she made a small note, and left it on her bed. Than the sun finally roses and she was off. Alex as she walked made a map so that way she knows how she went, and how to get back.

Pass about 50 peach trees, and seeing a few small animals. Alex wonder how long will it take to get to the meadow. After a good hour and haft Alex sat under a tree to take a minute breather. That's when she heard something from behind her. Alex jumped and looked where the noise was coming from. It was a rabbit. Alex just laughed and went up to the rabbit. Before she could be hand reach the rabbits eyes was bloody red. Alex jumped back and looked at the rabbit in fear. The rabbit jumped in front of her with a paw ready to kill.

That's when a ball of light shot out. Alex look to where it came from. When she saw what it was...it was a fairy. She had long black hair, star blue eyes, lips red as a rose. And her clothes was as an angel, but in fine green.

Alex than realize her mouth was open and clothes it. Than turn to where the rabbit was. It was on fire. Than the fire shot up and got person-like body. It screamed with pain. And screamed I will come back and kill you all. When it left Alex collapsed fear in her eyes.

When she woke up she was in a small bed. It an unknown house. Alex looked around her new surroundings. ~Where am I?~ That's when the fairy she saw earlier showed. "Alex you're awake." ~How does she know my name?~ "You should get some rest. I'll tell you everything tonight. Now sleep."

......................................page 3

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment