Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Little Girl

you have to read the story to find out what it is

Chapter 1 - The Little Girl

Chapter 1 - The Little Girl
As the Town of Kosin slept they didn't know that a little girl was walk around town. She walked to every house knocking to see if some one was awake. But no one answered. So she walked on out of the town, but some one awoke and saw though his window the little girl. So he got out his house and went after the girl. When he reach her and softly garb her shoulder. The little girl turn her head to see who garbed her. The man saw that the girl was crying and felt bad. So he told the girl to follow him to his house for help her. The girl did followed.

Inside the man's house his wife was also awake and saw the girl. She than realize that the girl had dirt and bits of tears on her face. So the wife took her by the hand and took her to the bathroom. The wife helped the girl out her clothes so she can take a bath. But when the girl's clothes was off the wife saw scars all over the girls body. The wife than asked how she got them. The girl just looked at her with empty eyes. The wife was starting to get really worried.

........................Page 1.........................

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

VictoriaZepeda on February 17, 2010, 10:10:18 AM

VictoriaZepeda on
VictoriaZepedaOh I see