Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Little Girl

you have to read the story to find out what it is

Chapter 2 - The Little Girl

Chapter 2 - The Little Girl
After the girl took a bath the wife gave her a change of clothes. Than the girl, and the wife went to a small room in the back of the house. The wife told the girl this was her room. The girl's face still showed no emotions but the girl just bow her head in thanks. The wife just looked at the girl weird. The wife wonder where the girl came from. But though to ask her in the morning, cause the girl needed her rest.

...

In the morning the girl woke and looked around her room in wonder. She than remembered last night. She than began to cry. The man and his wife came inside. When they saw her cry they came right away to her side. The wife asked what happen. The girl just continued crying. The wife than tried to hug the girl, but was backed away. The girl than lift her head and looked at the wife with what seems to be an angry face. The wife tried to talk to girl. But was knock to her knees. And out of nowhere a sword was in the girl's hand. The girl than said some words, but they didn't understand them. The sword than came at the wife's head and the wife lay on the flood with her head somewhere else. The man looked at the girl in fear. But the girl didn't pay mind to him and took her old clothes and lift.

The girl than lift the town and never looked back. The sword she had already disappeared. The girl walked and her head up right. Her old clothes was back on. And she smiled a evil smile.

She than came upon an old lady and looked at her with evil eyes. The old lady gave the girl a black jewel and said "Welcome came back princess." The girl just smiled and took the jewel in her hand and said a small spell and she came to a tall castle. She stepped inside and just walked up the stairs that was there. She than came across a tall man. "Hello father." The man, now known as father, just nodded at her and went his way pass her. The girl made her way to her room and went right to bed.

...........................Page 2...................................

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment