Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Little Girl

you have to read the story to find out what it is

Chapter 3 - The Little Girl

Chapter 3 - The Little Girl
When the girl woke she wasn't in here room anymore. She was in a house with bright light coming from the 1/2 open window. The girl looked back at the dream she had and realize that it wasn't a dream. She really did sleep walk all the way to another town far from home. than 2 people came in. A tall woman looking in her 40's an a man looking in his mid 40's. The woman came up to the girl and asked if she was alright. But the girl did not answer. Her eyes started turning a dark evil black color. The man and the woman gotten scared. The than put out a hand and a sword appear. The girl was point the sword right at them. Before they could run the girl cut their heads clean off. And than she lift just like she did the first time.

When she got back to the castle her father was waiting at the gate. Her father looked very angry with her. But before she could say a word he just lift. What was the father's problem. It must be that he was worried for his daughter. She always sleeps walk, and end up in a town far from home. And he been hearing killings. Even when he knew it was his daughters doing. He always wonder why her mother lift them. She was such an angel, a beautiful angel. But she lift and with a big peace of their hearts. Her mother was yet a human after all, and he knew sooner or later it would happened. The day she died.

Now the girl was in her room. Now she did not want to go to sleep. Well cause she does not want to be in some town when she wakes up. So she gets up from her bed and goes to the castle garden. She always find peace there. With the black roses growing, a great view to the graveyard beyond the garden. She than got up from her place in the middle of the garden and walked to the graveyard. When she got to the graveyard she felt so happy and alive. She never knew why but she didn't care. She just loved the feeling.

............................Page 3...........................

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment