Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Father's Death and My Enemies

you have to read the story to find out what it is

Chapter 5 - Father's Death and My Enemies

Chapter 5 - Father's Death and My Enemies
Has Nona wakes from her resting place under a tree. She felt like some thing bad was going to happen that day. So she got up and started walking back to the castle. The wind blew uneasy, and Nona now started to run to the castle now. Now she was in the grate hall. She felt some thing bad was in her fathers room. She than ran to his room to see...

~Flash Back~

As Nona ran to her father with with some thing in her hands. "Father close eyes, now." So he did, and next thing he knew a red rose was in his face. He than looked at her with a look with a smiled. He bend down a bit to take the gift his daughter got him. He than hug her. "I love you father." "I love you too, Nona."

~End Of Flash Back~

Nona was by his side crying. She couldn't believe that he was gone. He was the only family she had lift. He was the one who showed her everything she knows. He was the one who was there when she was crying. He was the one who took her to very fight he was in. He made her feel safe. He made her feel okay. He was the only who helped her when she needed it.

.......................Page 5.................................

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment