Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Father's Death and My Enemies

you have to read the story to find out what it is

Chapter 6 - Father's Death and My Enemies

Chapter 6 - Father's Death and My Enemies
After a wile she got up n looked at his dead body. She than took a peace of his clothing a tied her hair with it. She does this to always have him by her. She than takes the body to the graveyard and digs a grave next to her mother's. Before she puts his body in she kisses his forehead. Now her parents were forever together. She than walked away and lift to the front grate. before she lift into the forest an old woman came and gave her a cape. "Thank you, Miki." "Your welcome princess. Now go i saw some one heading to the west. It was probably was the person you're looking for." "How you know?" "I know all in this castle, now go!" She just nod her head and puts the cape on, leaves. She takes Miki word and head to the west.

~Forest Of Koso~

As Nona walked through the forest that was far from home, she heard something. She turn and saw a little girl right in front of her. The girl had blue eyes and a small smile. Nona just looked at her. Than the girl grew wings and her form became like an adult.

...............................Page 6............................

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment