Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Father's Death and My Enemies

you have to read the story to find out what it is

Chapter 7 - Father's Death and My Enemies

Chapter 7 - Father's Death and My Enemies
"Hello. How may I help?" said the girl. But Nona just looked at her. "What are you?" "Oh, I'm a fairy. My name is Nia. Nice to meant you ms. By the way what's your name?" "I have no name for the like." And Nona just started walking away. But she was stopped by Nia. "Get the hell out my way pis!" "Oh no. You shouldn't shout at a friend." "Who say anything about me being your friend?!" "You did just know." Nia said with a big smile.
After a wile of them going back and forth, they finally stopped. So wile Nona walked on Nia followed. Nona really hated this. But it's turns out Nia knows this forest very well. so Nona had no other choice but letting Nia show her around.

When it was almost sun-down Nona and Nia stopped. "What's the matter? We can continued even at night." Nona said. Than Nia goes "We can't continued, well cause this forest is a horror at night. Even for demons." Nona just looked at her like ~what ever.~

The next day.

.........................Page 7...........

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment