Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Father's Death and My Enemies

you have to read the story to find out what it is

Chapter 8 - Father's Death and My Enemies

Chapter 8 - Father's Death and My Enemies
Even when I didn't sleep I still had a nightmare of my father. When Nia finally woke I got up from where I sat and started off. Nia came next to me and said the end of the forest was still 3 more days away. ~Oh great! Another 3 days of this pis.~ So has they walked Nona kept telling Nia to shut up.

1/2 hour later

They reach a small clearing in the forest. And in the clearing was a small boy resting under a tree. Nona though this boy was just like Nia and tried to stay away. But Nia went up the boy and asked in a low voice who he was. The boy just looked up at her and before Nia could move... The boy because a big one eye wolf demon. "Finally some fun." Said the wolf. Nona was already in a pissed mood so she just in a flash cut the thing's head off. Nia just looked at her and nod her head in thanks. She got up and they where off again.

Another 1/2 hour later

More of those came after them and Nona was beginning to get real tried of these pis. By the time she killed all of them her clothes were cover in blood. Nona noise was being to kill her. As her and Nia continue to walk they reach a small river. Nona went in and wash the blood off. But the small still was there, but not as bad as before. So Nona could deal with it.

.................................Page 8

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment