Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Power

you have to read the story to find out what it is

Chapter 12 - Power

Chapter 12 - Power
Nona's uncle finally reached the part of the mountains where she's at, he was surprised by what he saw. Nona's whole body was engulfed in black flames. He tried to reach her but he was thrown away. He got back up and tried again, but the more he tried the more he was knocked back. The flames around Nona were growing larger and she was about to attack her uncle but then out of nowhere, she saw the only person she loved.


"Wake up my child. This isn't you! Please my daughter, control yourself!"

Nona's eyes went wide open, she looked around fighting the fainting sensation but couldn't and her eyes closed. She fell to the ground in slow motion but at the last minute her uncle caught her and carried her between his arms.

~Later that night.~

"Nona, you're finally awake."

Nona didn't say anything, she was too busy looking around the room she was in. Her hands were cuffed with heavy chains to the cold cell's wall while her uncle was sitting on a chair on the other side of the room.

"Why uncle? Why are you doing this to me?" Nona asked.
He just looked at her and sighed some, his words came out slow but firm "You need to relax now, you'll know the reason behind this in time."

"But uncle. I don't understand. Why the hell am I here for? Why won't you tell me?"

Her uncle just got up and walked to her. He drew his sword and got ready to strike her neck, but before the sword touched her, he stopped and lowered his head, he bent down to her and whispered "You're lucky that you're still alive."

Nona looked at him with a confused face. Many thoughts were passing through her mind, she couldn't understand why she was here.
"What is uncle talking about? What does he mean by 'Lucky to be alive'?"
..........page 12

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment