Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Power

you have to read the story to find out what it is

Chapter 14 - Power

Chapter 14 - Power
There was a period of silence between the two, then out of nowhere a large hole appeared in the wall and 'Tenak' came in through it. He had spiky hair with dark blue tips, but the rest was jet black. He was wearing a shirt that had a skull on it. At first sight, he looked like any other human being, but his eyes turned bloody red as he walked towards Luna

"So you're Nona?" he said with a smirk on his face. He looked around him for a while then looked back at her and asked.
"So what's the 'Princess' doing in a jail cell?"

"And why do you care?" she snapped at him angrily.

"Fine, I won't help you get out. But... if I get you out don't slap me."

Nona wonder what this 'Tenak' wanted. Suddenly, he moved closes to Nona and leaned to kiss her but Nona spat into his face.

"Why the hell did you kiss me for?!" Nona said getting ready to spit again.

"Well sor-ry. I just couldn't help it. I've always wanted to kiss a princess. So, I took advantage this moment, especially that you can't do anything."

Nona was ready spit again but Tenak put his finger under her chin forcing her to look at him
"Hold that spit princess, this isn't a good way to treat your savior you know. After all, I'm getting you out."

Nona just spat to the side while she allowed Tenak to untie her, she was about to say something to him when he finished, but he yelled at her to run. She was about to ask why when she heard the sound of many footsteps running towards them.
Tenak was already at near the hole and nudged her to follow him, she ran towards him and jumped out through the hole. she landed on her feet, like an angel. He went wide eyed when he saw her do that, but he didn't say anything.
They heard some voices coming from the cell and they didn't look back as they both ran into the forest.
.....................Page 14

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment