Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Power

you have to read the story to find out what it is

Chapter 15 - Power

Chapter 15 - Power
Once they were in the safety of the forest; Tenak couldn't hold back his question any longer.

"So, what the hell are you? You say you're a princess. But there are two things about you that I didn't think a human princess could do. You can jump out from a 20ft floor and land like it's nothing. Two, the way you talk. You talk as if you're some sort of a demon or something like that. So what kind of princess are you?"

Nona just looked at him silently, she had no idea how to answer this without saying too much, her father always said that when someone asks who she was, she'd just tell them that she's a princess, which is true. But this guy want to know more.

"Sorry but I can't answer your question." She finally said.

Tenak just looked away from her and into the forest in front of them. All he asked was who she was. But no! She said she can't answer him.
He was still looking away from her he asked:

"So where are you from? And don't tell me that you can't answer that."

Nona smirked. 'Why this guy want to know about me?' then she answered "I'm from Soky. It's on the other side of The Forest Of The Great Demon."

Kenak month dropped, he couldn't understand how the hell she get over here, all alone! But the most important thing of all is that she wasn't lying about being a princess. He'd heard stories about the princess who lived there, how she was a killing evil demon. but this can't really be her! Kenak started stepping back away from her.

"What's the matter?" Nona said with an evil grin on her face. "Don't tell me that you're scared? You're funny…oh! What do ya know? Someone actually made me laugh... you're good, I have to admit that. So tell me Tenak where you from?"

Tenak was now the one who didn't know how to answer her simple question and he just mumbled a few words about how he'd ran away from his village and that he doesn't want to talk about it. Nona just chuckled and didn't ask anything else.

As they walked through the forest Tenak couldn't help but watch her every move.

"Man can you stop looking at me! That's of course if you still want to live."

Tenak looked away at once, he stared into the forest again.
'Nona's mean. So she is the princess I heard about. I better stay on her good side, if I want for my head to stay on my shoulders. Man, I'm a full blooded demon and I'm scared of an haft-breed. This is wrong!'


......................Page 15

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment